Michelin Grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelin Grant

Anyone apply for the Michelin grant for the tires last fall? If so has any one heard anything? We applied and have yet to hear anything, and thier web site has not yet been updated. It only says the grant period has closed.

Tires

same here - applied 2+months ago....

Comment

Folks I had contact with their program contact today and was assured that the winners have been selected. They are required to do some "background" checking, to verify that the "essay submitted" is not just a work of fiction, and then they will announce the winners. We shoudld have a list pretty soon although they could not get real specific on a date.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Duplicate post deleted
        Last edited by ktb9780; 01-16-2007, 02:13 PM. Reason: Deleted duplicate post
        Kurt Bradley

Comment

News from Michelin on their grant sent to me this morning:

"Michelin has finalized the entry winners, but is required to conduct additional background prior to officially awarding any tires. The goal is to have this completed as quickly as possible so we can award the tires to those who are in need. An official announment will likely take place after the tires are given and will likely occur within the 2nd quarter of this year followed by a request for new 2007 nominations.Everyone will be notified as to the status of their entry prior to any official announcments."

There you have it. Put on your waiting hats, it will happen, just not real quickly. I'll keep an eye out for this for everyone.
          Kurt Bradley

Comment

Thanks Kurt, Appreciate the info.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse