Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    Thanks Tony. Since we moved I haven't seen the magazine, hasn't made it to the PO Box. Had to get the PDF version through the contacts at FH.com. Didn't read it, just heard the graphics were good. I can't read what I write in articles or listen to the PodCasts, I 2nd guess everything.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    It's kind of sad that we are 10 months into this and there are still so many that have heard nothing.

Ya, I know, no news is not bad news. Just amazes me at how slow this process is.

Leave a comment:

• jmkfire
    replied
    Ditto!

Leave a comment:

• chief1120
    replied
    Firelaw,
    We are in the same boat as you, I just hope the drain plug doesn't get pulled on us. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Tonyg26
    replied
    word

speaking of which - BC - read your article this morning - excellent !!!!

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    It is automated. Profile updates are a sign of nothing more than needing to update your Profile. I've been tracking them on all of the logins I have just to see if I can establish a pattern, but the update showed up for some denied & some awarded apps this week when I went in to gather info for the 2007.

Leave a comment:

• firelaw
    started a topic Just wondering

Just wondering

We are still in the waiting phase. No negative change like the DJ and no positive change like the 1099A update or 10 ?'s.

The only sign was this morning when I logged on, the computer asked me to update my info. I would think that was just a computer generated timing update and not read into it. Still waiting.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X