Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

We are still in the waiting phase. No negative change like the DJ and no positive change like the 1099A update or 10 ?'s.

The only sign was this morning when I logged on, the computer asked me to update my info. I would think that was just a computer generated timing update and not read into it. Still waiting.

It is automated. Profile updates are a sign of nothing more than needing to update your Profile. I've been tracking them on all of the logins I have just to see if I can establish a pattern, but the update showed up for some denied & some awarded apps this week when I went in to gather info for the 2007.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

word

speaking of which - BC - read your article this morning - excellent !!!!

Comment

Firelaw,
        We are in the same boat as you, I just hope the drain plug doesn't get pulled on us. Good luck!

Comment

Ditto!
          sigpic
          "Just remember. No matter where you go. There you are!"

Comment

It's kind of sad that we are 10 months into this and there are still so many that have heard nothing.

Ya, I know, no news is not bad news. Just amazes me at how slow this process is.
            "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Thanks Tony. Since we moved I haven't seen the magazine, hasn't made it to the PO Box. Had to get the PDF version through the contacts at FH.com. Didn't read it, just heard the graphics were good. I can't read what I write in articles or listen to the PodCasts, I 2nd guess everything.
              Brian P. Vickers
              www.vickersconsultingservices.com
              Emergency Services Consulting
              Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
              Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse