• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    BC79er_OLDDELETE
    FH Mag/.com Contributor

• BC79er
    replied
    Thanks to Salem for putting up with me for 8 hours. But I think next trip will be when the temp gets higher than 8 degrees before wind chill.

Leave a comment:

• salemfd4434
    Forum Member

• salemfd4434
    replied
    I would like to say thank you to Brian for traveling up here to do our seminar. From everyone that I have spoke to since that day it has been nothing but positives about the class. I would like to thank MES for sponsoring such an event, if not for them this seminar and alot of other ones would not be happening. Hopefully everyone will benefit from his advice. Once again thank you to Brian Vickers and to MES.

Steven Saunders
    President
    Salem Volunteer Fire Department Inc.
    Salem, NY 12865

Leave a comment:

• BC79er_OLDDELETE
    FH Mag/.com Contributor

• BC79er
    replied
    Maybe, never been to the brewery. I did Sam Adams Fall 2005 when I was up in Mass. for a workshop. Either way I will be drinking Lager while there.

Of course I can here too. Mom-in-law hates to fly, so she drives and usually brings 8-10 cases back for me. Cheesesteaks and pretzels don't make the trip so well though. I just have to remember: avoid Tastykake.com.

Leave a comment:

• Whitey66
    Forum Member

• Whitey66
    replied
    Brian, I see you have an "uncommitted" day on Feb. 6 in PA. Any chance you're heading to the Pottsville area for some of your favorite beverage or the tour at America's oldest?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er_OLDDELETE
    FH Mag/.com Contributor

• BC79er
    replied
    All I rented was a Trailblazer, but because I signed up for that free Preferred thing they have, I got bumped for nothing. H3 runs over 100 a day otherwise. Paid half that luckily. We'll find out what the Albany office has for me. As long as it's not a 4 legged all-terrain vehicle....

Leave a comment:

• salemfd4434
    Forum Member

• salemfd4434
    replied
    My clock here says 5pm not the 9:51pm that the message was posted.

Leave a comment:

• salemfd4434
    Forum Member

• salemfd4434
    replied
    Kurt, why don't you join us in upstate NY this weekend it's going to be 20below Friday am with a nasty wind chill on top of that. We will see how the southern boys can handle the cold. Oh, and we are shutting our whistle off because it will be too cold for us to.
    A few seats are still open for anyone that has not signed up yet.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    MembersZone Subscriber

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by BC79er View Post
    Good deal. Just turn the snow on before I get there so it's done by the time I land. Maybe I'll get lucky and Avis will upgrade me to an H3 like they did this past weekend. Not so much fun without snow. Definitely not a vehicle I'd want all the time. Gas hog too. But still a Hummer.
    Hey where did you get your expense account at? All I could get out of them was a Dodge Magnum, fun but, too much snow to open er up and let them horses run!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    MembersZone Subscriber

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by superchef View Post
    Brian
    I might be headed east in May. I checked your site but did not see anything listed that far ahead. If I do head that way, I will be in the DC area. What are the chances there may be a seminar aorund mid-May (10-13)?

Spring term started so I have no life for the next 15 weeks and I can't get to the one down south at the expo. You are however, free to email me anything to help me get started. I will always have time for that.
    Too bad you just missed me in San Diego chief. Was there about two weeks ago. I'll be in Las Vegas teaching in late February if interested.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er_OLDDELETE
    FH Mag/.com Contributor

• BC79er
    replied
    Good deal. Just turn the snow on before I get there so it's done by the time I land. Maybe I'll get lucky and Avis will upgrade me to an H3 like they did this past weekend. Not so much fun without snow. Definitely not a vehicle I'd want all the time. Gas hog too. But still a Hummer.

Leave a comment:

• AC1503
    MembersZone Subscriber

• AC1503
    replied
    Brian - I called about two minutes ago and made a reservation for the class at Wayne Twp., Indianapolis. I'll see you there in February.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er_OLDDELETE
    FH Mag/.com Contributor

• BC79er
    replied
    The only thing I know of for May right now is the Idaho Chief's convention, 2-90 minute presentations there. 3rd-5th I think. Something like that.

I'll email a few things later today, just got in this morning back from NJ.

Good luck with the Spring term. I'm starting the MBA up again in May also I think. Might try 2-3 classes at once to git-r-done. Maybe 2, they're only 6 weeks long, might be a bit much with 3. Even though I'm off everyday from work....

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    MembersZone Subscriber

• superchef
    replied
    Brian
    I might be headed east in May. I checked your site but did not see anything listed that far ahead. If I do head that way, I will be in the DC area. What are the chances there may be a seminar aorund mid-May (10-13)?

Spring term started so I have no life for the next 15 weeks and I can't get to the one down south at the expo. You are however, free to email me anything to help me get started. I will always have time for that.

Leave a comment:

• salemfd4434
    Forum Member

• salemfd4434
    replied
    Just a friendly reminder 1 week left before the big Vick comes to Salem,NY with his FREE seminar. Hopefully the weather will be better than it has been.

Leave a comment:

• imafireman
    Forum Member

• imafireman
    replied
    I found when setting up the seminar with Kurt in PA, that there are a few people on these threads willing to follow through with what it takes to get the job done right. The rest "talk the talk but wont walk the walk." I cannot explain it, but it seems to happen a lot in the fire service. We cry the blues and expect somebody to come running to us to solve our problems. Good luck getting this set up. I found it to be a lot more work than I ever imagined!!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X