Grant Seminar-Salem, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Seminar-Salem, NY

There will be a grant seminar taught by Brian Vickers in Salem, NY 12865 on Saturday January 27, 2007. If this class gets overbooked he will be here for Sunday the 28th also. If you are interested send me an email at: [email protected] or go to www.firegraphics.org and click on grants home, seminar schedule, & pdf and contact the MES rep.

Steven Saunders
    President
    Salem Volunteer Fire Department Inc.
    Po Box 449
    Salem, NY 12865
    518-321-9430

Oh, I forgot to mention that this is a FREE seminar.

Comment

Just curious out of the 70 that have viewed this are there any of you that are going? If this goes the way I expect Brian might be in Salem, NY for 2 days, let me know.

Comment

Just so everyone is aware this workshop and all others in the 38 states my sponsor covers are open to any FD personnel in any of those states. So even though you may have to drop a night at a hotel & a tank of gas the workshop is free. As are all of the others in those 38 states. More a coming. Looks like I'll be in the PA/NJ area for almost 2 weeks. Added IL, IN, and possibly NE now too. All before March 11th. We'll be doing them throughout the year so keep your eyes peeled.

And we cover everything: available programs, SAFER, vehicles, FP. This is not a limited class because it's sponsored. I don't work like that for one, for two the sponsor insisted I teach everything as I always have.

- Brian
        Brian P. Vickers
        www.vickersconsultingservices.com
        Emergency Services Consulting
        Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
        Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

where is Salem?

Comment

Slightly north of Albany, about 50 miles northeast to be more accurate. Had to Mapquest it myself. C'mon down, we'll have some fun.
            Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Head out to Albany pickup I87 north to Exit 14. Then state rte 29 east to the end, state rte 22 north right tothe red light the bldg is on your left as you sit at the light.

Comment

Brian,
                Any dates in Ohio?

Comment

No, I did have one spot that was thinking of hosting but we never got it coordinated. Ohio isn't one of the magic free states unfortunately. Not yet anyway. As my sponsor gains sales territory depts in those states will be eligible for the free ones.

At this point I don't have any days open before 2007 opens up.
                  Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Saturday's class on the 27th is filling up fast if anyone is still interested.

Comment

Originally posted by salemfd4434 View Post
                      Saturday's class on the 27th is filling up fast if anyone is still interested.
                      Looks like Brian is going to be spending that weekend in New York.

Comment

I'm spending 16 days in PA/NJ right after that. Come home on the 29th, back to NJ on the 30th, from PA to MN on Feb 8, MN to TX on 11th, IN on 12th, etc, etc.

I just have to keep repeating: I love airports, I love airports....
                        Brian P. Vickers

Comment

To paraphrase Willy Wonka....
                          "Do you know what happend to the little boy who wished for what he wanted Brian?? He got it."

Happy trails to you BC.

earl

Comment

January 27th is getting closer. If you have not signed up yet contact Scott from MES at: [email protected] or at 518-885-5487.

Comment

Originally posted by salemfd4434 View Post
                              January 27th is getting closer. If you have not signed up yet contact Scott from MES at: [email protected] or at 518-885-5487.
                              As fast as the class was filling up, I thought you would have been scheduling for the 28th of January????

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X