No announcement yet.

O-fers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all of you o-fers, here is another chance to get better in this game. Look for the Pa seminar in danger thread. There is a 2 day seminar soon that needs 4 more seats filled or it gets cancelled. I'm driving six hours so I hopefully can continue to stay on top of the "game". Don't delay the deadline is this friday 5th.

Comment

Get to that one, one of the others listed on Kurt's site, or check mine by the end of the week also I'll have the updates posted by then. Any workshop beats none.

I have 13 scheduled and many more to post. PA (west, east & central), NJ, NY, MN, IA, KS, with TX, MD, and WV coming soon. Going to be a road warrior for a few weeks. With a stop in San Diego for 2 presentations at FH World also. Continental is going to love me...
      Brian P. Vickers
      www.vickersconsultingservices.com
      Emergency Services Consulting
      Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
      Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

My department is hosting Kurt on March 2-3 also. Northwest Indiana, but easy access from anywhere in the midwest. E-mail me through my profile for info if you'd like some.

Brian's right, if you're serious--invest the time and a few dollars to get educated. Our return on investment has been pretty good. Wish my 401(k) would perform like that!!

earl (prepared to work 'til i die )

Comment

I am fixing to be the road warrior myself for the next 90 days, IN,IA,PA,Dallas, San Diego, Las Vegas, Orlando so plenty of places to catch one of us in action.
          Kurt Bradley
          Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
          " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Iowa training sessions

I noticed that BC79'er and KTB970 are both holding sessions in Iowa. Is there anymore info on when and where those will be. Would love to try to get to one!

Ryan

Comment

We are still O-fer, but have our fingers crossed (no D-J yet).

I will try to make one of the seminars this year. Maybe Kurt's in Dallas, unless Brian is going to have one closer to me (Tyler, Texas area).
              Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

You can go to thier websites for dates, locations & info on upcoming seminars.

Brian aka BC79er
                http://www.firegraphics.org

Kurt aka ktb9780
                http://www.chiefgrants.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyho74 View Post
                  I noticed that BC79'er and KTB970 are both holding sessions in Iowa. Is there anymore info on when and where those will be. Would love to try to get to one!

Ryan
                  Here you go Ryan ;

http://www.chiefsupply.com/grants/do...A_Hawarden.doc
                  Kurt Bradley
                  Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                  " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I'll be in the Des Moines area for a pair of workshops on the 16th and 17th of Feb after being in Indianapolis on the 13th. Just waiting on final word on location before posting.

Nut, we're finalizing the TX dates/locations. For one of the spots I'll probably be using my station, just have to double check the EMT class schedule with the Chief so we don't conflict. Should be having at least 2, maybe 4 around Houston/Dallas/Austin areas. Depends on time, only so many days before the app period closes.
                    Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post
                      Get to that one, one of the others listed on Kurt's site, or check mine by the end of the week also I'll have the updates posted by then. Any workshop beats none.

I have 13 scheduled and many more to post. PA (west, east & central), NJ, NY, MN, IA, KS, with TX, MD, and WV coming soon. Going to be a road warrior for a few weeks. With a stop in San Diego for 2 presentations at FH World also. Continental is going to love me...
                      Brian,

I see MN in your list, but I can't find it on the website. Can you tell me where you'll be?

Thanks.

Comment

Minneapolis area. I believe we're going to use a Cabela's like in Kansas City last month. I haven't posted the updates because I'm still confirming everything. I hate posting and reposting information, rather git-r-done the first time around.
                        Brian P. Vickers

Comment

I posted partial updates to my schedule and a slightly important change in format. For those that were having trouble getting funds to show up to one, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Bugle posted the link above, but here it is again anyway: www.firegraphics.org
                          Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post
                            Since everything is closed to day with the passing of Pres Ford I don't think we'll see anything today. Maybe tomorrow, but I think we'll be lucky to see awards on Friday with it being an even shorter week than planned.
                            It's also the start of the very new Congress. A lot of swearing in (and just plain swearing ) and parties, etc.
                            "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
                            -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

Keep it up

Brian,

Congratulations on having a sponsor to provide free grant seminar training for departments in 38 states. No $$$$ excuses now. You are doing a great job (Kurt & Alana also) in supporting the fire service.

Comment

Thanks Bugle. Just another way I'm trying my best to get the word out so everyone at least applies, and those that have been at least have the basics. And now some of the bigger knowledge nuggets. I think I've got 17 days so far away from home, and then I'm only back for 24 hours before I'm out again. But since 2:15 yesterday afternoon, this is now my only job. No more software company. Although working for me means that my new boss is on my case as soon as I get up in the morning...

38 states and counting, hopefully should be adding to that total by the end of the year. I know all 50 is the goal, just have to jump through the right hoops to make it happen.
                                Brian P. Vickers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse