Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those keeping track of timeframe ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wfdmilo
    replied
    Round 11

Can anybody awarded on the 29th tell me when you rec'd your 10 q's, 1199 or reduction?

Leave a comment:

• asstrace
    replied
    Timeframe

11/11 : 1199A

11/16 : 10 Q's

12/22 : Awarded 171,000 Vehicle (180,000)

Happy Holidays !

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortsutphen View Post
    Tried to PM you, thought it went through, may have not though. You can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks
    Will do!

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by rbh1957 View Post
    Should have read
    1199A on 11/12/2006
    questions on 12/13/2006
    award on 12/22/2006

Definately is a Merry Christmas for you! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Fortsutphen
    replied
    Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
    You can PM me here on the forums or PM me on CentralPAFire's boards with the SLY screename. I hate to post my e-mail on the boards to avoid junkmail.

If you don't have any luck, post back here and I'll find you somehow. I'd love to help you out in anyway I can.
    Tried to PM you, thought it went through, may have not though. You can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rbh1957
    replied
    Sorry

Should have read
    1199A on 11/12/2006
    questions on 12/13/2006
    award on 12/22/2006

Leave a comment:

• rbh1957
    replied
    New update

1199A on 11/12/06
    10 questions on 12/13/2006
    award will be announced 12/15/06
    Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas to all
    Be safe!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortsutphen View Post
    Where do you get your inside info ? I am from a small town in south central PA and have received nothing as of yet. Tried to Email you however it won't allow me.
    You can PM me here on the forums or PM me on CentralPAFire's boards with the SLY screename. I hate to post my e-mail on the boards to avoid junkmail.

If you don't have any luck, post back here and I'll find you somehow. I'd love to help you out in anyway I can.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    One client with 1199A on the 22nd announced today. Depending on what you went for it may take a little longer. They were PPE only, sometimes projects with more than one line item get more scrutiny. Sometimes, not a rule of thumb. I know you don't want to hear hurry up and wait, but that's about the size of things.

Leave a comment:

• wfdmilo
    replied
    6 weeks????

So are we looking at about 6 weeks between 10 q's and award? Mine came on 11/22 and every Friday I watch the awards roll out. Anybody else get 1199 or questions Thanksgiving week?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    John made nice with some of the Congressfolks.

They get the list of Friday announcements on Wednesday. Some of them share.

Leave a comment:

• Fortsutphen
    replied
    Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
    My 1199A and 10Qs were the same as yours, and I will be awarded this week as well.
    Where do you get your inside info ? I am from a small town in south central PA and have received nothing as of yet. Tried to Email you however it won't allow me.

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by kd5smn
    We recieved our 1199A on 10/25, our 10 questions on 10/26, and reduction notice 12/1. We recieved the call today that we will be awarded Friday 12/15.
    My 1199A and 10Qs were the same as yours, and I will be awarded this week as well.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    None taken. I don't work in that department. I'd pity Tech Services more, they're the ones that have to keep up with the revolving door of employees down there.

Plus I'd get fired in no time, people calling up asking where the eyes are on the printer so they can show it to the CPU since it keeps saying it can't "see" the printer... Many slaps would be delivered through the phone.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    Got that resume dusted off Brian?? You're getting out there a bit!! On the plus side--i read an article this morning that ex-employees are being looked on with favor to return.

earl (just razzin' you--please take no offense)

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X