Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heretic
    replied
    Updated profile the last week of November.

Still no 1199a yet. I don't have many fingernails left!

Papa needs new gear!

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    No, they'll ask that on the 10 Q's so if nothing has changed they won't ask for a new one. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• vol901
    replied
    Opened up our 2005 Award today and lo and behold we have a 2006 number. Now I will have to find out what to do instead of checking the website 25 times a day.

11 SCBA's w' spare bottles
    22 Facepieces
    1 RIT Bag with SCBA
    1 FitTester 3000
    1 PosiChek 3
    1 CMC ProSeries Escape Artists Pack

Now my question, do we have to return our 1099 if we were awarded last year and there are no changes.

Thanks for all the help.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Profile updates aren't related to anything, they're preprogrammed to check every now and again.

waterboy, maybe you don't want to meet the guy that can handle 5" nozzles. Definitely not in a dark alley somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• msgogeke
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780
    Yae I got 4-5 more of mine with 1199a updates or award #s posted and several with update profile warnings. Some smiles going around today.
    Kurt, update profile warning is a glimmer of hope or standard? I got an update profile warning but nothing further yet....

Leave a comment:

• waterboy1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bageler34
    Wow! We got our update 1199a as well- what a great Christmas present. No we don't have the money yet and the way things are going it might not be awarded until summertime but at least I know what I *don't* have to go for in other grants or figure out how to save up for

What we're getting:
    1 TIC
    4 SCBA
    2.5" nozzles
    2 portable hydrants
    2 Blitzfires

phew...I can breathe a sigh of relief now and start therapy on my mouse clicking finger for checking so often
    Is that 2ea 5" nozzles. I want to meet the guy that goes interior with that one.

Leave a comment:

• Bageler34
    replied
    Wow! We got our update 1199a as well- what a great Christmas present. No we don't have the money yet and the way things are going it might not be awarded until summertime but at least I know what I *don't* have to go for in other grants or figure out how to save up for

What we're getting:
    1 TIC
    4 SCBA
    2.5" nozzles
    2 portable hydrants
    2 Blitzfires

phew...I can breathe a sigh of relief now and start therapy on my mouse clicking finger for checking so often

Leave a comment:

• huck3040
    replied
    Update profile link today. Nothing yet on the 1199A form though. Oh the waiting is killing me!

Leave a comment:

• LFD1MICHAEL
    replied
    another 1199 update

Not there yesterday, checked again today, and yes indeed this morning!!
    Hopefully some ppe and an exhaust system coming our way!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by CAFD02
    Recieved 1199a update today!!! How soon should I expect 10q's ?
    If they just posted the award # to an old 1199a then it might just be a few days. If you had to print and mail it in, well it can take 2-3 weeks sometimes. Just watch your email closely after you have sent the 1199a back in.

Leave a comment:

• CAFD02
    replied
    Got Update

Recieved 1199a update today!!! How soon should I expect 10q's ?

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Yae I got 4-5 more of mine with 1199a updates or award #s posted and several with update profile warnings. Some smiles going around today.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by BC79er
    Just found a new 1199A, updated since Friday morning. Let the clicking begin....
    Got me all excited to check mine. Freaking thing popped up with the link to check my profile. Got a little excited that maybe something would be updated with 1199a, but not yet. The wait for update continues until I check again in another 30 mins or so.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Just found a new 1199A, updated since Friday morning. Let the clicking begin....

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by jmkfire
    I don't think I will have any difficulties getting the match if they know that something is happening on the application.
    Well guy, they do know something. You survived and passed the computer scoring and made it to peer review.That is certainly a "positive" indication that your application is moving forward, at the very least.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X