Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Missouri Seminar

Gentleman (Ladies Too)

Our fire district (Moreau Fire Protection District) is considering hosting one of Kurt's seminars here in Mid-Missouri. My question is how many folks to we have out there that would consider coming to Lake of the Ozarks for the class. Thanks.

I'd be interested if any was held a days drive from central Iowa.

Comment

You can count me in. I've been thinking about doing the same in SW Missouri, just haven't done any footwork towards it yet.

Weezride--I'm not sure where Moreau is, but if it's central MO, I'm sure it's within a days drive. I'm in extreme SW Missouri and I'm a 9 hour drive from Fonda, IA. As I recall it's only 7 to Des Moines. If you're anywhere near Des Moines, cut off 3-4 hours to central MO.

Comment

Lake of the Ozarks.....you bet I'll be there! Send me the information when you get it firmed up via private message if u can.

Comment

Our headquarters is in Eldon, Mo which is about 30 miles south of Jefferson City. As soon as we get information I will pass it on.

Kurt: I am in the process of getting everything approved and will be getting back with you in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by mmcneill
            Our headquarters is in Eldon, Mo which is about 30 miles south of Jefferson City. As soon as we get information I will pass it on.

Kurt: I am in the process of getting everything approved and will be getting back with you in the next few days.
            Mike call me.
            Kurt Bradley
            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by weezride
              I'd be interested if any was held a days drive from central Iowa.
              weezride I will be in Iowa, gvie me a call or contact me offline.
              Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by mmcneill

Like I say, you can count me in. I may have to drag my wife with me if it's close to Osage Beach, there's a couple of restaurants in town she loves.

That would actually save me a lot of miles, I've been looking at Dallas, Iowa, and Illinois sites. Somewhere that's not an 8-9 hour drive would be sweet.

Comment

After talking to Kurt this afternoon it looks like it will be sometime late next year before we will be able to host a seminar here.

We will make sure to get information out as soon as it is available.

Comment

Yeah, ya gotta grab us early. I'm almost completely booked on weekends through February on a northern loop thru Minneapolis, Des Moines, and Kansas City. Plus Pittsburgh and back through NC again. Within the next 14 days all I'll have left is either a weekday option or split across 2 weeknights. And those may go away soon too.

Grant education and applications are a year round thing folks. Gotta jump early and often on all of them for those of us that do the agency hosted option if you want to minimize travel.
                    Brian P. Vickers
                    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
                    Emergency Services Consulting
                    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
                    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Yea sorry folks, those slots disappear quickly, so you have to get to us early to get on our schedule. Weezride it appears Brian is going to be in Des Moines and I will be in Hawarden, IA. Give either of us a shout for more information.
                      Kurt Bradley

Comment

I will be in Nashville next week!! I couldnt wait for a seminar to get any closer then that.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X