Any calls yet? 11/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any calls yet? 11/22

Just wondering if anyone has goten a call today for a round this friday.

I just checked Senator DeWine's website, nothing announced yet for Ohio

Comment

Got The Call!

Just got notified that we will be getting our first award (we have applied every year).

The strategy was to shoot for a smaller amount of money for basic turnout coat and pants for a 1/4 of our total membership. Total award is around 11K.

Time to celebrate!
      I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN
        Just got notified that we will be getting our first award (we have applied every year).

The strategy was to shoot for a smaller amount of money for basic turnout coat and pants for a 1/4 of our total membership. Total award is around 11K.

Time to celebrate!
        ChiefKN, Did you get a call from your Congressman or Senator? Our Congressman and Senator Offices in NC both said they did not receive a list today.

Comment

The mayor was notified by the congressman's office.

I'm suprised i'm not seeing more people posting? Maybe it's a small list?
          I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X