Round 5 is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 5 is out

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today announced awards for the Fiscal Year 2006 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) awarding 162 grants to fire departments throughout the United States.

Looks like a trickle again but I guess a trickle is better than none!

where did ya hear that

Originally posted by mitchkrat
    The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today announced awards for the Fiscal Year 2006 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) awarding 162 grants to fire departments throughout the United States.

Looks like a trickle again but I guess a trickle is better than none!
    I looked in all the typical spots and see no new announcements....except for Dewine site?

Comment

Originally posted by AFD2181
      I looked in all the typical spots and see no new announcements....except for Dewine site?

Did you expect anything less? Imagine that release the press release, direct people to the site and then not have the actual awrad list posted. Geez!
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

The MS-Exxcel spreadsheet onthe page is showing the current round winners.
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

The awardees are listed on the award page, just at the very end because they haven't put a date in the Award Date column yet.

Comment

They have corrected the problem. The dates have been added and the awards are at the top of the list. Somebody forgot their Starbuck's Coffee this A.M.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X