Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford88jarrett
    replied
    On Tuesday I recieved a reduction notice on equipment. I called the lady handeling are grant about the reductions. We agreed to them. I then asked her about how long it would be until are award announcement and if we were for sure getting this award. She told me there were a few more steps after her office we had to go through. Does anyone that has had a reduction notice recivied there award this year from AFG?

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by bumpcrys
    How long after you answer 10 Q-s do u get a reply?
    You won't receive a "reply" unless they are following up because they did not receive them. The next step is waiting for the official announcement.

Right now, we still have pending awards from September that are not announced yet. I would guess that 1199As this week translate to at least a month wait.

Leave a comment:

• bumpcrys
    replied
    How long after you answer 10 Q-s do u get a reply?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    No hurdles after that, just a lot of hovering until the official announcement.

There have been handfuls of late 1199A notices that got pulled last year for trucks when someone didn't carry the 1 in figuring out how much money they had to hand out. But those were highly isolated. At this stage in the game, an 1199A is 99-44/100s of the way to an award.

Leave a comment:

• jFredAyars
    replied
    Has anyone NOT been awarded?

Are there any departments you know of who received the 1199a update request, and the 10 questions, who have NOT been awarded?

And ... what hurdles are left AFTER those 2 steps?

J. Fred Ayars
    Chief, Salem NJ

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Your about 99% of the way guy.

Leave a comment:

• bumpcrys
    started a topic Question about 10 Q-s

Question about 10 Q-s

If we have recieved our 10 Q-s is that a sure thing that we are getting the grant?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X