Round 5???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 5???

Any calls yet? Huh Any? Come on throw me a bone here!
    How about calls with "lazers".
    This public message has been brought to you by Dr. Evil.
    Always confident, ever vigilant.

Got of the phone with our rep around 11:30 AM Central time for a $180,000 grant for a new tanker.

Comment

Looks like some folks are posting over here...

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...464#post738464
      "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
      -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

Sen. DeWine updated

WE GOT IT!!! FINALLY!

Senator DeWine updated his press releases. We're getting new airpacks and radio equipment!!

Comment

Looks like another mediocre round, judging by the number of announcements on Senator DeWine's site.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief310
            Looks like another mediocre round, judging by the number of announcements on Senator DeWine's site.
            You know, for once I must say that I'm content in settling for mediocrity

Comment

Originally posted by Not2L84U2
              You know, for once I must say that I'm content in settling for mediocrity
              Oh, sure, you can say that because you got your grant. We're still anxiously waiting.

Seriously though, congratulations.

Comment

Yep, I would have to say it's a small Round again judging from what I've heard about PA awards.

Comment

Got the call from Senator Martinez office in FL we our grant this round.

Comment

EMS Grant is official! FINALLY!

We got the call from Senator Grassley's office about 11:30 am today informing us of the $36,000 we will be receiving for our Wellness Program and Training. I never thought this day would come since we got the 1199 and the 10 questions in mid September. HOORAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief310
                      Oh, sure, you can say that because you got your grant. We're still anxiously waiting.

Seriously though, congratulations.

I understand the anticipation because trust me this has been like a big sigh of relief, but hang in there....it'll happen. I know...I know...easier said than done right? Have you gotten the 1199A update or your questions yet?

Thanks for the congrats. Again, I'm sincerely appreciative of all the help that these forums have been both in regards to advice on the grants and on how to spec and what to look for.

Comment

Nope, we haven't heard a thing. No 1199, no questions, and thankfully, no Dear John.

Comment

Well as Brian said before...no news is good news for now.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X