AGF Round 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAMFIRE42
    Any Ideah On How Big This Round Will Be? Diane, Any Word On The Amount Of Awards For Pa?
    35 in PA tomorrow.

Comment

Round 4??

Does anyone know if there are going to be any awards today??

Comment

Originally posted by bburkett
        Does anyone know if there are going to be any awards today??

Is won't surprise me if they all took off today, being Veteran's Day and this being the official holiday, and delay the posting until Monday.
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

The list has not posted as of 11:12 EST; however, I know several departments who received the congratulatory email from DHS.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcat2009
            The list has not posted as of 11:12 EST; however, I know several departments who received the congratulatory email from DHS.
            That's typical and the poor guyin charge of putting up the list officially, is sleeping in today. Sure seems like in this day and age they could have automatically programmed a computer to post the list at a certain time and still had their day off.
            Kurt Bradley
            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

email

Recieved our email this morning from DHS congratulating us on our grant. Time to go look for washer/extractor, drying system. 3 for 5. Still breaking in last years CAFs pumper.

Comment

Congrads Attack 6!!! We also got our email this morning. Now the fun starts deciding what engine manufacture to go with. Let the fun begin. Hang in there everyone its worth the wait!!! Also congrads to everyone else who receives something in Round 4.

Comment

I got the award letter this morning for two of the departments i wrote grants for. Still no web list of who all got grants!

Webmaster must be on vacation!

Comment

congrats

Congrats 10districtpa. May I suggest 4guys here in pa. They built our last 2 rigs for us and we are very happy.

Comment

ill bring up to are commitee when it comes attack6 where about is your company in pa?

Comment

To 10districtpa

My recommendtaion is also for 4-Guys... They built our rescue and just delivered a new engine to us... They are great to work with!

Comment

congratts!!! attack6 and 10districtpa. we also recieved our award email today for a pumper/tanker. we are going with an american lafrance liberty. we couldnt beat the price. anyhow congradulations to all winners today.
                          YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

Food for thought: Last year on November 11, Round 11 was released, bringing the cumulative total for the year to over 5,000. This year, Round 3 makes just over 1,000 total as of 11/3.

Slow, slow, slow.
                            “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                            ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I remember reading in many previous posts how great & well-run AFG was in comparison to other federal programs. Seems to me, based on the pace of the awards this year, that it's turning into a typical federal bureaucratic mess, just like all of the other programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartland
                                Anyway to find out how many and who for Kansas?
                                Go to firegrantsupport.com, follow the link to the AFG Home page, then click the link for award announcements. You can look at them state by state.
                                Stay Safe!

Scott
                                Bellona Vol. Fire Co.

"There are three kinds of people, those that learn by reading; the few that learn by observation and the ones that have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - anon.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X