AGF Round 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGF Round 4?

There are new 1199A updates being posted as we speak. Not that it means anything about the round 4 on Friday but, at least they are making some progress.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

AGF Round 4?

Any predictions if Round 4 is going to be announced this week? I am hoping that it will be a large round we have been anxiously waiting since the end of September. I would think since the elections are over they can focus on paying out some cash to the fire departments.

Comment

This Friday is the observance of Veterans Day, so I am wondering if there will be a round this week.

Comment

Round 4

After all the nonsense lately the really need to put a big award round, and hopefully it is this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by brvolk
          Senator Dewine's site has been updated with Round 4 awardees from Ohio.
          Yep......... We got the calls today!! $87,049
          The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
          We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
          IACOJ

Comment

Arggghhh! I didn't even think about the holiday. I was sure hoping. It's getting close to 1 PM in certain areas though so hopefully we should know soon enough.

Comment

Dewine site updated with Round 4 information

Senator Dewine's site has been updated with Round 4 awardees from Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by JFRindfleisch
                Were do you find these Senator site everyone is talking about? Is it their site on our local government pages? We got the 10? the begining of October and have been waiting. Thanks

Most US Senators and US Ciongressmen have websites of their own. Look up who your Senators and Cingressmen for your disctricts are and then Google their name. Most of the time you will find their individual websites. Then look in their "press releases" or "grants" areas on their sites.
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Looks like 11 from Ohio.

Comment

Senator sites

Were do you find these Senator site everyone is talking about? Is it their site on our local government pages? We got the 10? the begining of October and have been waiting. Thanks

Comment

Any Ideah On How Big This Round Will Be? Diane, Any Word On The Amount Of Awards For Pa?
                      YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

Round 4

Does anyone know, are all of the 1199's for round 4 all posted yet or are they still working on it?
                        Last edited by jhammel; 11-09-2006, 02:39 PM.

Comment

thanks sly
                          YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

Kansas

Anyway to find out how many and who for Kansas?

Comment

Grant Award Timeline Question

I wonder if there is any idea on how long it's taking for grants to be awarded. We received the 10 questions on 9/6 and responded. The award number showed up on a 2004 AFG award. Since then, not a single thing. We had high hopes when people thought that notifications from around 9/11 were going out this week. We checked with the help desk to verify our questions were received. They advised that unless we had reason to believe they hadn't, not to worry. Famous last words. I guess we will just continue to wait impatiently.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X