Quick quetsion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick quetsion

I was just wondering what are the odds of getting your award after you get the 10 questions and the 1199? We recieved both of them last week in a email. Should i be very excited or have people still recieved Dear Johns after recieving the 10q and 1199? I did reply the 10q and sent the 1199 in. Thanks

Originally posted by ford88jarrett
    I was just wondering what are the odds of getting your award after you get the 10 questions and the 1199? We recieved both of them last week in a email. Should i be very excited or have people still recieved Dear Johns after recieving the 10q and 1199? I did reply the 10q and sent the 1199 in. Thanks
    Plan the party, just don't invite the guests yetor call the press! You are a 98% shoe-in for sometime in late November early Decemeber.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Does anyone still know if anyone has been turned down after recieving the 10q and 1199?

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, no one has been turned down for an award after recieving the 1199A & q's. There have been cases where they have been rescinded for other reasons.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! That makes me feel real good. This is the fourth year of appling and the first time we will be scheduled for a award.

Comment

weight room

Not to change the subject but I have a quick question. I would like to put a weight room in our firehouse without using fire company funds, where could I look to get the funding I need? I am not looking to go elaborate I just want something to keep my guys in fit shape.

Comment

Originally posted by chief206
              Not to change the subject but I have a quick question. I would like to put a weight room in our firehouse without using fire company funds, where could I look to get the funding I need? I am not looking to go elaborate I just want something to keep my guys in fit shape.
              3 easy places for PA Fire Companies to obtain funding for this.

1. 2007 Fire ACT Grant! Start working on it now.
              2. State Fire Grants for next year.
              3. DCED grant.

Comment

As part of an overall wellness and fitness program it is eligible under the AFGP. There are a lot of hoops to jump through however.
                Kurt Bradley

Comment

I figured there would be some problems getting the money that way, I was looking more on the local level of grant funding. I am doing the grants for my firehouse for the first time this year, and am not totally sure were to get the grants at, but am learning alot since joing these forums.

Comment

Feel free to give me a call 206( look in profile).
                    Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse