Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much SAFER $$ Left?

Grant gurus,

How much SAFER money remains? Any idea how many more SAFER rounds there may be? Will the SAFER Dear Johns be coming soon?

$42,741,007 has been awarded through R4. Totals obviously going up tomorrow. I'd guess they're around halfway through with awards and 1199As. $110 mil is available.

I'd guess that DJs ought to be coming soon for both programs, at least the computer denied ones anyway.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

OK I'll play nerd here for a change Brian. Tomorrow should be $5,555,157. So that makes total given this year at $48,296,157 which means $61,703,843 left of the $110,000,000. A little more than half still to go, if my non-nerd brain is calculating right (no Irish coffee this morning Brian; Starbucks pot # 2 at expresso strength coursing through my veins) LOL!
      Last edited by ktb9780; 11-02-2006, 08:51 AM.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I wish I hit Starbucks. They're supposed to supply us with coffee and the fixins here, but I had to scrounge through 3 kitchens to find a $)%&)*&@! creamer. That's creating a hostile work environment isn't it? Depriving employees of caffiene?
        Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er
          I wish I hit Starbucks. They're supposed to supply us with coffee and the fixins here, but I had to scrounge through 3 kitchens to find a $)%&)*&@! creamer. That's creating a hostile work environment isn't it? Depriving employees of caffiene?
          I beleive it falls more likely under " cruel and unusual punishment" and probabaly violates the Geneva Convention on inhumane treatment of prisoners of war, and with this years award nightmares, I would say we are sufferring from PCSD already.LOL!
          Kurt Bradley
          Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
          " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I don't know that I'm a prisoner of war, but not much difference between a cubicle and prison. Well I guess there is. I don't have cable with HBO on a big screen, no free meals, and no one paying for my MBA. Score 1 for prison, 0 for corporate America's cubicle farms. Good thing I'm out of it soon.
            Brian P. Vickers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse