No announcement yet.

Round 2 anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No awards went out for NC either. This will be a small annoucement, but supposedly next week will be a lot bigger to make up for lost time. The 1199As this week are most likely for R4 and beyond, but with the quick 1199A-question span of 24 hours for most of you this week maybe we'll get some of those in R3. Congrats all.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Let me rephrase that, cake tastes good as long as it has old grandad whiskey with it.
      Always confident, ever vigilant.

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er
        No awards went out for NC either. This will be a small annoucement, but supposedly next week will be a lot bigger to make up for lost time. The 1199As this week are most likely for R4 and beyond, but with the quick 1199A-question span of 24 hours for most of you this week maybe we'll get some of those in R3. Congrats all.

Sorry maybe I missed it what is the major malfunction with the announcments? I fail to see how it can be THIS difficult to announce the recipients that they ALREADY KNOW....Who dropped the ball at the Gov't level???? It was supposed to be by June, well then maybe July, ooooopss not till August...uh ohhh..we forgot some stuff, now not still September well heres October all but a memory and we're STILL waiting???? The freaking snow will be flying and we'll be cranking up for NEXT YEARS "grant tease" before we find out what the hells going on THIS year..... I realize its a GRANT and essentially a "gift" of sorts but if these folks aren't going to stay with their own timeline they should just keep their mouths shut and say "You'll get it IF and WHEN you get it" rather than string everyone along with this "carrot on a string" taunting session.. Someone needs to get their act together if WE provided service like this... our residents would be hunting us down and dragging us through the streets to the lynching tree.. as you may be able to tell I find this process somewhat frustrating

Comment

falcon 325

You didn't miss it you were busy getting..... "cake", which is kinda like "cooupinns"
          Always confident, ever vigilant.

Comment

Why Couldn't They Announce All The Awards For Afg At One Time?
            YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

No disrespect to anyone, however, nobody has a clue as to what is going on. Nobody has yet to have any accurate info. regarding anything that has happened so far this year. I dont think anybody in the government has a clue as well. Again, not meant to disrespect any of the people who submit info (brian, kurt, etc..).

Comment

Reasons for the AFGP Delays

Let's see -

1) "They" are the US Government.

2) "They" take more time off then they work.

3) "They" loose information that we send it to them.

4) "They" have us guessing and confusing ourselves with "what if's" and "I heard this".

5) "They" know many FD's are afraid to ask why and will wait forever for announcements.

6) We don't really know who "they" are.

And, and, and............................................... ......

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X