X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bburkett
    replied
    Confirmation of 10Qs

We got our 10Qs back on 9/25. Should we have had a confirmation of receipt of our answers? We have heard nothing further...

Thanks,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Lox, the real list won't show until tomorrow sometime. Only the Congressional offices have them.

No word on AL that I'll post. Like Diane said, this is the time for the Congressfolk to get in touch with the award winners. If they aren't then call them up and make sure they are involved. Some of them still don't call, and still don't care about it. Which to me is a first: a politician that isn't taking advantage of a situation to take credit for something. That and the foam check presentations, what better photo op is there than giving out one of those?

Leave a comment:

• CordovaFire
    replied
    Brian, Diane C - Any word on how many for Alabama this week?
    Last edited by CordovaFire; 10-26-2006, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• loxfire16
    replied
    where?

I can't seem to find the list for round 2. Any help?

Leave a comment:

• WCVFD300
    replied
    Nobody understands it. The only consistent thing from this year’s process is the “inconsistency”.

Just a hunch that a larger than normal round will occur next week just in time for all of the Congressional phone calls 5-6 days before the election.

Leave a comment:

• Vulture
    replied
    We also got our 1199a update on 9-15-06 ? and the 10 questions on 9-25-06.
    We also got this on 10-10-06
    The program office has further reviewed your application, due to you receiving a Thermal Imaging Camera and 5 sets of turnout gear in 2001 your request for a TIC = ($11,749) will be removed. You are only allowed 21 sets of turnout (=$8975). This will be a total reduction of $20,724. Your total share is now $55,220 not $75, 944. Your federal share is now $52,459 not $72,147. If awarded would you accept this reduction?

I was asked if we would still except the grant and our answer was YES.
    Here it is going into Nov. and we did not make the first or sec rounds. I just dont understand this.

Leave a comment:

• WCVFD300
    replied
    Originally posted by Not2L84U2
    So you think Round 2 (of AFG ) will consist of all those who received 1199A on 9/27 or are there some left from the first round of 1199A (I think on 9/11) that have yet to be awarded?
    No, we received our 1199 update on Sept. 06 and the questions on Sept. 25 and have yet to hear anything other than them losing our answers to their questions. They were re-submitted on 10/20. We're not part of Round 2, it appears no NC FD's are in/on Round 2.

Leave a comment:

• MCFDengine1
    replied
    Originally posted by SLY4420
    For those wondering who the two in PA are, I've put a call in to see what I can find out. (I know it's not us!)

However, it looks like Cressona is one of them. Not sure on the other lucky one yet!
    ok thanks sly4420 i would greatly appriciate it

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    R3 & R4 will take care of the remainder of older 1199As most likely. Those just finding them should be Round 5 and later.

Leave a comment:

• chief206
    replied
    Not us, not yet

We got our 1199 and 10's on sept.27 waiting for our announcement to come in now

Leave a comment:

• Not2L84U2
    replied
    So you think Round 2 (of AFG ) will consist of all those who received 1199A on 9/27 or are there some left from the first round of 1199A (I think on 9/11) that have yet to be awarded?

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    For those wondering who the two in PA are, I've put a call in to see what I can find out. (I know it's not us!)

However, it looks like Cressona is one of them. Not sure on the other lucky one yet!

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by RAMFIRE42
    Ok I Recieved My 1199 Update, 10 Questions, And Also An Email Telling Me That TheY Reduced Our Vehicle Grant From $258k To $250k. Should I Be Jumping For Joy AND Waiting For The Award To Be Announced Or Is It Possable To Get Nothing?
    Like Brian said...you're in!

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    RAM - unless you committed some kind of fraud (which by the way they would have found by now) you can do the slightly happy dance. I'd wait until the announcement is out to do the full blown Really Happy Dance.

Leave a comment:

• DianeC
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire613
    Are there any on the list for IN?
    Since you're new, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I used to work for a PA Congressman so I am on the list for PA only. I still get the e-mails since I am being forwarded e-mail and because the DHS folks haven't taken me off the list.

For the others...I don't want to acknowledge who gets awards because it's not my place to do so. Either your Congressman/woman or Senator lets you know or you find out Friday. You've waited this long, you can wait two more days. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X