Round 2 anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2 anyone????

Has anyone seen any award letters yet today??? It is Wednesday!!!!

Originally posted by Culpster
    Has anyone seen any award letters yet today??? It is Wednesday!!!!
    There won't be any award letters today. Only thing that can happen today would be calls or press releases from congress. They get notified today, but no awards are actually released until Friday.

Comment

And notices (e-mails) to Congressional offices are out -- got mine at 12:35 PM EST. Don't ask me for specfics! I will say that for the entire state of PA, there are TWO grants this week with a total of about $250,000.

Good luck!!
      "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
      -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

Originally posted by DianeC
        And notices (e-mails) to Congressional offices are out -- got mine at 12:35 PM EST. Don't ask me for specfics! I will say that for the entire state of PA, there are TWO grants this week with a total of about $250,000.

Good luck!!
        Diane,

Is that for round 2 of AFG or for another round of SAFER? That's not too specific of a question to ask is it???

Comment

Those are Round 2 of AFG, which is a VERY small release as you can tell by the PA list. One of our forum folks will be quite happy.

The all too familiar 'next week will be big' was repeated again this week. But hey, I'll take a small number over 0 any week. Progress is progress.
          Brian P. Vickers
          www.vickersconsultingservices.com
          Emergency Services Consulting
          Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
          Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er
            Those are Round 2 of AFG, which is a VERY small release as you can tell by the PA list. One of our forum folks will be quite happy.

The all too familiar 'next week will be big' was repeated again this week. But hey, I'll take a small number over 0 any week. Progress is progress.
            I noticed that was a small number but I still agree...progress is progress....

Comment

Originally posted by Not2L84U2
              Is that for round 2 of AFG or for another round of SAFER? That's not too specific of a question to ask is it???
              Being that I posted under Round 2, I didn't think I had to be that specific.
              "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
              -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

We are in s/w pa , boy do I hope we are 1 of them

Comment

ME to

Same here Central Pa i hope we are one of them also....

Comment

Point well taken...but I would hate to just assume...cause you know what happens when you assume....ok...really...I just didn't put enough thought into it. It's my ADD kicking in again. Where did I put that bottle of......oh look a shiny nickel.

Comment

Senator Dewine's website

He only has one posted. Is it possible that only ONE from Ohio has been awarded or has he possibly just not finished putting the rest up?

Comment

OK BRIAN!!! Which of us is going to be happy? share the knowledge!

Comment

Well other than the one OH department I only know the two PA folks. And unless PA just swallowed Ohio I don't think you're one of them Tim.
                          Brian P. Vickers
                          www.vickersconsultingservices.com
                          Emergency Services Consulting
                          Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
                          Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Well other than the one OH department I only know the two PA folks. And unless PA just swallowed Ohio I don't think you're one of them Tim.
                            is this where we "shoot the messenger"? oh, wait...that's DON'T shoot the messenger isn't it?

Comment

who are the 2 in pa please tell us

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...