Vertify Receipt of Responses to 10q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertify Receipt of Responses to 10q

Please be aware and I recommend you all verify that the Grant's Office does receive your answers to the questions when/if your department answers the sought after 10q's. I followed up today because it has been a month and we found out that for some reason they did not receive our answers.

The response was sent within 2-hours of receiving the original questions.

You'd be wise to follow-up if you don't get an acknowledgement when sending your answers.

Originally posted by WCVFD300
    Please be aware and I recommend you all verify that the Grant's Office does receive your answers to the questions when/if your department answers the sought after 10q's. I followed up today because it has been a month and we found out that for some reason they did not receive our answers.

The response was sent within 2-hours of receiving the original questions.

You'd be wise to follow-up if you don't get an acknowledgement when sending your answers.

That is why I have all my clients repsond not only to the email in their regular email, but also have them go into the online mail center and send the same response there as well. That way it is a part of the online file as well. It is also a good arguement for sending in your orginal 1199a via certified mail with a return reciept requested and saving those reciepts.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I did use both

I did send them both ways some 25 days ago. As I have done the previous three years. This is the first time they have claimed not to get them.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X