Keep us posted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep us posted....

In order to free up some bandwith and to try and give some indication as to when the awards / notificaitons are going out...not to mention giving all of us one more reason to check the forums....

Please post the date / time you get the 10q's and/or 11-99's so maybe...just maybe we can track this, and thus free up 1 or 2 mins to move away from the computer

We recieved or 10 questions on 9/25/06 and were not included in round 1. Impatiently waiting for friday!!!!
    YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFIRE42
      We recieved or 10 questions on 9/25/06 and were not included in round 1. Impatiently waiting for friday!!!!
      Ditto. The 1199 Update was 9/11 and the 10 Q's on 9/25......... Was checking Senator DeWine's site all day today for press releases...........
      The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
      We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
      IACOJ

Comment

Hey RAMFIRE, is this grant for you guys or the neighbors on the Knob. Email me if you get a chance. [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X