Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    There is, but it is a lot slimmer of a shot than it was before Friday. 50% of the truck money came out Friday, and I know of a few departments up for trucks that weren't announced. So there are more than 50% of the truck apps either awarded or with 1199A. Definitely not out of the game, but it would be worth it to start looking at 2007's application. Worst thing that happens then is you get a nice surprise with the 2006 award and find something else for 2007. That's the only time it's good to scramble at the last minute to put an app together.

Leave a comment:

• ffemtmjb
    replied
    I'll throw this one out for those that are in the know here: Based on what you've seen so far, do you think there is any hope for those that applied for vehicles that have received neither the updated 1199A or 10 Q's?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Round-wise that makes it Round 26, before that another supplemental in Round 23 on 8/11. Prior to that it was 1/20, Round 9 I believe.

Supplemental trucks are a rare bird.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    There was a 2005 award for a vehicle announced last week (10-6-06). Surplus/returned funds make a few supplemental awards possible.
    earl
    Last edited by Greenacres2; 10-10-2006, 07:52 AM. Reason: correct date

Leave a comment:

• zoom40
    started a topic vehicle award round

vehicle award round

What is the latest round a vehicle award has been given out?...

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X