The Offical.....You know you checked this Forum to often when"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Offical.....You know you checked this Forum to often when"

In the Spirt of my last post I would like to hear from everyone their top 3 reasons they know they are in this forum to often....

Again folks this is offered STRICTLY for entertainment purposes only and to serve as a diversion for those of us who are still awaiting the 10Q's and 1199a's...

Okay...that my first one.....
    • Second I can quote 11-99's, 10qs, and the rest of the accronyms
    • Lastly....I spend so much time checkin I can type it w/my eyes closed?

Top 10 resons you are going off the deep end and that you check your application too much.

10. Your brush trucks **** can is sitting next to your computer, and is now used as one.
    9. All you hear from your wife is "Honey, 1199a 10q's 1199a 1199a 10q's 10q's 10q's!!!" What she really say's is "Honey take the damn garbage out!!!"
    8. You look out in your front yard and you think you see your congrassman coming to shake your hand, but what it really see is a squirrel running around with his nuts.
    7. Instead of watching football this weekend, you keep logging into your application hoping that, hey; DHS just might come in on the weekend because they know I really want this grant!!!!
    6. You were arrested last night at 3 a.m. in your class A's sitting out in front of the Mayors house waiting to tell him the good news.
    5. You go out and buy a new blue sweat suit and white Nikes and say that you have joined a new cult led by someone named BC79er.
    4. You begin to think that the acronym for SAFER stands for "Silly As#ho%e Forget Everything Rookie!!!"
    3. You begin to have an actual conversation with your application.
    2. Your carpet in your office is worn because you have been pacing trying to figure out if you should log into DHS or Firehouse forums first.

And the number one reason you are going off the deep end:

1. You take up firefighting because grant writing is just not for you!!!!!

Comment

You left out these:

1. Your 3 kids first names begin with A, F and G.

2. Instead of asking your kids if they have finished their homework, you ask if they have answered their 10 questions.

Comment

I changed my dog's name to ********** so i wouldn't forget my password.

earl (sorry, i didn't take time to figure out how to make the round password dots)

Comment

I'm not the leader of the cult, the Grand Poobah of The Checksappstoomuch Tribe is Earl.

My contribution:

1) If you had a dollar for each post you made you could have paid cash for a 1964 Mustang Convertible and had money left for fuel for a year.

No not firsthand knowledge on that, I was -10 that year. But I hear the stories...
          Brian P. Vickers
          www.vickersconsultingservices.com
          Emergency Services Consulting
          Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
          Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

One more...

You know you check this Forum too often when everytime you see the commercial for "My Name is Earl", you run to the computer in fear of being kicked out of the group.

Comment

Youk now you check too much when you forget that Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor were the first Greenacres1.....
              Kurt Bradley
              Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
              " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

You check too much when your voice mail says,

"Hi, I can't answer the phone right now, I'm on the computer checking FH Forums and 1199A's, please leave your name and number, but do not wait for a return call until I recieve the award letter. Have a 1199A day."

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780
                  Youk now you check too much when you forget that Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor were the first Greenacres1.....
                  Is Jeb still buying most of his supplies from Mr. Haney??

earl (Gotta run, i've got an appointment with Arnold Ziffel)

Comment

Everyone shave your head, face the northeast (the direction of the great Shrine of Emmitsburg) and begin chanting with me in a low tone,

Oh great giver of (needed more than you can imagine) grants, please see the need of our lowly rabble and bestow upon us the blessings of your 90-10 matching treasure.

Now speed up the tempo,

1199, 10q's, 1199, 10qs, 1199...............................

o.k. back to the I'm freakin' out thread.

Comment

Hmmm.....lets see...... oh yeah......wait...www.firegrant.....nope thats not it.....I got it..

Nope.....that wasnt it....Hold on....... Why am I here.... Must Check...the Laundry...no....kids ready for school.....no....

Oh yeah.... When all you can think about is checkin the threads about checkin the threads.......

Comment

you know you check too often when...

you pick up a phone and key in WWW and the stare at the key pad looking for the ..

Comment

Originally posted by Culpster
                          Top 10 resons you are going off the deep end and that you check your application too much.

8. You look out in your front yard and you think you see your congrassman coming to shake your hand, but what it really see is a squirrel running around with his nuts.
                          So a squirel has your congressmans nuts?

Brian S. Jazudek
                          Moon Run VFC
                          PA-ST1

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse