Funds request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funds request

This might be a simple question, but I'm not sure how to handle it. Our truck (being purchased with last years AFG funds) is shipping from the plant on 10/10 and will be ready for us to pick it up at a local dealership on 10/16.
    My question is this: When can I request the final payment from our grant? We can't pick up the truck without making final payment but can't do a final inspection until the 13th or 16th. Can we request the funds and just not release them to the manufacturer until we inspect the truck and take delivery?

Yes. You can request the funds at any time, but at least 10 business days before you need them. It takes 5-10 to approve and wire the transfer. You must pay the vendors within 30 days of receiving the money or deal with interest income calculations.

So if you're going to be taking delivery within 30 days go ahead and request the funds now so they are there when the truck is ready.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Perfect! Thanks Brian. I got the request submitted and we'll hopefully be able to put the new truck in the station by the 16th.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X