The Official "THings to do when Firehouse.com goes down" Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "THings to do when Firehouse.com goes down" Forum

Tell us what YOU do when Firehouse.com goes down on a Thursday night before announcements.

Oooh, i missed it!! I was at the station hanging grid and tiles for a suspended ceiling in the meeting room. Probably about equally frustrating.
    earl

Comment

Originally posted by SVFD732
      Tell us what YOU do when Firehouse.com goes down on a Thursday night before announcements.
      PANIC!!!!!
      Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
      IAFF Local 2339
      K of C 4th Degree
      "LEATHER FOREVER"
      Member I.A.C.O.J.
      http://www.tfdfire.com/
      "Fir na tine"

Comment

Originally posted by SVFD732
        Umm.. watch football, like I do every Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!
        Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Well, I'm actually working overtime and watching a data conversion take place. It's incredibly boring, but that is what I am stuck doing. So, on another computer, I decided to check out whats up on FH.com But there was no FH.com I'm bored!
          "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Bones, I feel your pain. I've been doing DB maintenance and reporting for the past month trying to track down data integrity errors. But I clock out at 3:30pm and I don't look back until the next work day. Which for me is Monday. God bless the 9/80 work schedule.

Although, here I sit trying to organize the grants MDB, work FP apps, USDA, and 2007 AFG. Just another wild man attached to a keyboard.
            Brian P. Vickers
            www.vickersconsultingservices.com
            Emergency Services Consulting
            Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
            Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

I checked my CEDAP application.................Again!

Comment

And I thought that just because I only had three runs today, I had a boring day.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X