1199 e-mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1199 e-mail?

Something odd in the inbox this morning. My 1199 was already completed, sent and accepted (a week or two ago), and my 10q were returned a few weeks ago as well. This morning, I received an e-mail with instructions on how to update and submit the 1199 form. Do they normally send these? Are they normally this late? Did anyone else get one of these?
    Kevin Lubinsky
    Captain
    West Shore Bureau of Fire
    Cumberland County PA

FTM-PTB-EGH

Yep, I got the same thing as well and wondered what was up with this email. We got the 1199A and confirmation and we're still waiting for the 10?s so I was hoping it was that, but no such luck....

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by hosehead88
      Something odd in the inbox this morning. My 1199 was already completed, sent and accepted (a week or two ago), and my 10q were returned a few weeks ago as well. This morning, I received an e-mail with instructions on how to update and submit the 1199 form. Do they normally send these? Are they normally this late? Did anyone else get one of these?

More thna likely a automated function of their system programmed to occur on a certain day regardless. If you have recived back a confirming email, I would not be concerned. If not, then you might wish to call the FPS listed on the email and advise them of same.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Just checked with the Help Desk, to be on the safe side. If you have already submitted your 1199A and it has been accepted, please disregard the 1199A message in your inbox.
        Kevin Lubinsky
        Captain
        West Shore Bureau of Fire
        Cumberland County PA

FTM-PTB-EGH

Comment

Confused

I received an AFG GRant in 2001. This was prior to the e-grant format, so I cant check on my 1199. Would I still be looking for a 1199 update in my drop down menu?

Comment

Yes, look for the 1199 in the drop down menu for your 2006 grant.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Kt....new I could count on you guys for answers. Now I am off to the other thread to confess my problem...I am a "checkaholic"!

Comment

Called the help desk 9-26 (yesterday) because we need to make changes to
                the old 1199a from 2002. Was told to wait and we would be prompted by an
                e-mail to update if neccessary. Have to change the check writers name. Office staff change at town hall this year.

Comment

That's correct. No need to make changes to the 1199A, unless you recieve an award or if a grant is still current and there is a change during the POP.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X