No announcement yet.

Second Round of 1199s and 10?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

So based on buk's situation looks like today was catch up on old 1199A update day. Which is a good thing. Nothing new, but still progress.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Got the ?'s 9/25, did not see anything about the 1199A. Answered the ?'s and sent them back. Been checking for 1199A update way too many times per day, except Sunday, watched football. Checking our application status page, didn't see anything in the drop down, went to a previous year when we got a grant, dropped down to manage grant and in bright red letters, Reference to Award, with our previous award number and the last line was this years application number. On the bottom of the ?'s, it stated this is not a notification of an award. But, on the 1199A it refers to award with this years app. #. Tuesday, I have to re-affirm bank numbers etc. Found it strange they refer to the award, but, we have not been officially notified. Any thoughts, anybody

Comment

You won't get an Update 1199A link unless you're a 1st time award winner. Putting the new number on the old 1199A like what you have is normal.

You're a victim of government-speak. Technically no, you have not been given an award yet. But unless you tell them no you wouldn't take it if they offered then you're going to get it.
        Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Thanks for the reply, just found it strange, but not surprised....... Glad I went checking. Wonder what would have happened if I failed to find that? Could have lost out maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by chiefhba
            Thanks for the reply, just found it strange, but not surprised....... Glad I went checking. Wonder what would have happened if I failed to find that? Could have lost out maybe!
            No, no....if they've got your money...they'll find you. It's kind of a reverse of the IRS......If you got thier money....they'll find you too.

Comment

Thank You, that sounds very encouraging....... I will confirm the bank numbers, send the updated info and see what happens. Might take some time though, after I get the info to them.

Comment

BC79er,

Question for you! If we get our award, go through the procurement procedures and the cost come in higher than when we sent in our application, do they allow you to pay more than your 5% share?

Comment

Yes, you can always pay more. Also called overmatching. All they care about at the end of the 12 months is that you paid at least your matching to what they gave. If you give more, then that's alright too.
                  Brian P. Vickers

Comment

OK Sir, Thank you for all the information and assistance that you provide!
                    Be safe!!

Comment

Got our questions at 12:00am on Monday. Columbus Day. This an automated thing or someone actually working at midnight on a holiday???

Comment

Stiil waiting

Still no questions. Hopefully we will see many more rounds!

Comment

No awards tomorrow, might see more notifications early next week. They have enough for 3-4 rounds of announcements, but with the 2-3 week lag between 1199As and announcement they'll have to let more loose soon or we'll have more interruptions in the announcements. Fiscal year changeover is the reason for skipping tomorrow.
                          Brian P. Vickers

Comment

...on top of all that we just signed a contract of sale on our house so I have to pack up and be out by the 1st week of November.
                            Brian,

You know what that means.

New house........new baby.

Comment

Could be, the new house won't be built for at least 18 months if not longer so might be in time for kid #2.
                              Brian P. Vickers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse