Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenacres2
    replied
    I'm gonna agree with Brian, should be a pretty consistent 200-300/week of 1199a's and 10q's from here on. Starting with tomorrow, though it sounds like a few 10q's hit today.

earl (willing to give up my seat to Brian. He's truly over the top!!)

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by bart51
    Got my 10 questions on an exhaust system today 10-9-2006. Finally some good news out of Bart Township this week.
    Thanks,
    Chad Graybill
    Bart Twp Fire Co.
    Asst. Chief
    Chad,

I'm gonna hire you soon. You are good!

Call over the County line if you need anything.

Leave a comment:

• bart51
    replied
    Got my 10 questions on an exhaust system today 10-9-2006. Finally some good news out of Bart Township this week.
    Thanks,
    Chad Graybill
    Bart Twp Fire Co.
    Asst. Chief

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    bsfd, I have no life now so it won't make any difference to me after denials are sent out.

I'm knee deep in FP grants, and working on 2007 AFG on top of workshops, more articles & Podcasts, and on top of all that we just signed a contract of sale on our house so I have to pack up and be out by the 1st week of November.

Other than that I have nothing to do but check apps...

buk, when did you get your 1199A, two weeks ago?

Leave a comment:

• bukstpsear
    replied
    We got our Q's today via email and I check every day. Well maybe twice a day. Ok Ok every hour I check. Jeeez. My name is Scot and I'm a AFG addict and I've been one since 2001.

Leave a comment:

• Not2L84U2
    replied
    If you got your 10? on or around 9/27 what round would you think that would put you in? That is if you had to take a stab in the dark of course.

Leave a comment:

• bsfd121
    replied
    BC, man you sould have been a therapist You're gonna put earl out of business as our "freakin' out" group leader.............

Either a DJ or an award, most of us won't have a life once it is resolved one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    They are loaded at least until Round 3 if not Round 4. So with a 2 week minimum lead time on 1199As and question emails they'll have to let more loose this week if it is only loaded until Round 3, and maybe not until next week if loaded until Round 4. Of course sooner is better with the 1199As and whatnot so even if they are loaded until Round 4 right now, putting some more out there just to get the ball rolling so there are no more delays would hopefully be the plan.

Leave a comment:

• bsfd121
    replied
    With roughly 850 awards for Round 1 it looks like DHS has enough already notified for a couple of more rounds before loading more in the pipe.

oh well, back to checking our 1199 every few hours.........................

Leave a comment:

• jmkfire
    replied
    Haven't seen a thing change on ours!

Leave a comment:

• NorCalFD
    replied
    Maybe too much front loading?

Seems that the 10?s and 11-99s have all been issued for the first few rounds. Did anyone get their 10?'s last week during the first round of grant awards?

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by NorCalFD
    Just checking in to see if there has been a second round of 1199 updates and or 10?s. Also, any thoughts on how big round 1 will be? Hopefully we will get at least 15 tp 20 rounds this year. Still hard to believe that here it is October and still no official round 1 announcements.............
    We are seeing activity but, to my knowledge I have not seen a recent ( last 7 days) update of 1199as or questions go out yet. I expect that may change tonight as the traditionally do a lot of this on Wednesday nights through Friday so keep checking. I predict 15 rounds of AFG, 2500 in frirt round alone.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalFD
    replied
    Any new news yet?

Just checking in to see if there has been a second round of 1199 updates and or 10?s. Also, any thoughts on how big round 1 will be? Hopefully we will get at least 15 tp 20 rounds this year. Still hard to believe that here it is October and still no official round 1 announcements.............

Leave a comment:

• onebugle
    replied
    The e-mail that was sent out last week; went to some of the people (first timers) that had completed (printed & returned w/confirmation) the "Update 1199A" in the drop down menu for the 2006 application. They were told to disregard the e-mail if the paperwork was accepted by AFG.

Since you have recieved a previous grant, the 2006 is referenced to that grant. Nothing to worry about if your banking info has not changed they will use the same info. If it has changed you will have to wait until the award letter is recieved to make changes.

Almost forgot, TD congrats on what appears to be your first grant.
    Last edited by onebugle; 10-02-2006, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shirsch
    replied
    No 1199A update

Just a curious question. We have a 2006 number on an old 1199A, we have gotten the 10 question letter, but have not gotten the supposed September 27 email about updating the 1199A that BC79 referred to? What does that mean?

Steve Hirsch
    T.O. Sheridan Co. FD (KS)

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...