AED Grants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AED Grants

We are a fire dept in Michigan and our local schools are looking for grants to purchase AED's any ideas on where to start? Thanks

Barb these particular projects lend themselves quite well to corporate or private foundation funding. How about Wal-Mart Safe Neighborhood Heroes grant for 1 or 2 of them?
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Check with your local civic groups about teaming up for such a project. Private foundations typically restrict donations to agencies that are classified 501 (c) 3. The local civic groups can work as the fiscal agent on your behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle
        Check with your local civic groups about teaming up for such a project. Private foundations typically restrict donations to agencies that are classified 501 (c) 3. The local civic groups can work as the fiscal agent on your behalf.
        Excellent point onebugle. I guess I should have prefaced that, for the sake of others reading here but, Barb is a "star" graduate of my seminars and she probabaly remembers that from the instruction. Thanks for reminding me that everyone reads here!
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Just doing my part to keep the "Guru's" in line.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X