CEDAP III Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RKBManager,

Thanks for the follow up email on my posting. At 9 A.M. the email was tested (both directions) and worked fine. Must have been some type of glitch at the time of the original email was sent. I just got off the phone with Sindy providing her with the same update.

You folks at RKB are doing a great job. I'm impressed with the fact that you have taken the time to email to make sure everything is O.K. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Some more fire related equipment would however be a very very good thing. IE also gets used in every day to day operations (so trained up/experienced on when the homeland security emergency hits). A lot of contingency stuff ends up in the back of a car trunk or storage trailer.

Comment

Yo folks, in case you have not checked your calendar yet, [B]today is the LAST day for the HOA confirmation emails to be sent back for your CEDAP grant[/B]. You better get on the stick before 5:00PM EST! You snooze, you lose!
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I know, all of you have an eye on the big fish, do not forget about the little fish.

As of 1700 today all applications in the confirmed or reconfirmed status are sent on for evaluation.

Good luck.

Comment

. . . wandering off to the "When will the CEDAP III awards be announced" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by k3twpfire
              . . . wandering off to the "When will the CEDAP III awards be announced" thread.
              Man, with the streak you have going--all you need to do is wait for the call!!
              earl

Comment

Originally posted by Greenacres2
                Man, with the streak you have going--all you need to do is wait for the call!!
                earl
                Can I get an amen????

So who is gonna start that new thread???

Comment

Latest posting on the RKB website on CEDAP.

Shutdown of CEDAP 2006 Application Period Completed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 9, 2006

The CEDAP 2006 application period is now complete, including all confirmations and SAA actions. On October 10th, some 7,003 applications will be forwarded to begin the review process. When the reviews are completed, the award list will be forwarded to DHS for approval and Congressional notificiation.

The current plan is to complete this process and announce the results in late January, 2007. However, this target is only an estimate - as the review progresses, please watch the Responder Knowledge Base for updates.

When the awards are announced, notification emails will be sent to all considered applicants, whether they are selected for award or not. Applicants can continue to check the status of their applications on the Responder Knowledge Base (www.rkb.mipt.org); when awards are made, notes will be placed in the status section of each application.

Finally, please note that the notifications will be made via email. Applicants should monitor their email accounts and notify the CEDAP Program Office ([email protected]) if their email address changes.

RKB Staff
                  Have until January to begin checking daily/hourly/minutes/seconds for results.

Comment

So if they say January, we are really looking at March
                    Last edited by k3twpfire; 10-10-2006, 11:50 AM.

Comment

So if they say January, we are really looking at March
                      Maybe so, but at least they will let us know that. They are after all excellent at keeping us informed. Thanks once again RKB for keeping everybody in the loop it is greatly appreciated....

signed,
                      "The addicted to checking the forums, websites, congressional websites etc... "
                      Always confident, ever vigilant.

Comment

Originally posted by bukstpsear
                        Maybe so, but at least they will let us know that. They are after all excellent at keeping us informed. Thanks once again RKB for keeping everybody in the loop it is greatly appreciated....
                        I completely agree with that assessment of RKB, but remember the program is still being run by the feds!

Comment

ME TOO~!! I wish we could get a few other grant systems to update us like RKB does!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X