CEDAP III Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEDAP III Done?

I got mine done last minute.... Thanks Kurt!!!!

Just one more thing for me to be checking.... When does anyone expect these CEDAP awards to be made, January???

Comment

Your welcome Justin. January would be about right.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

As of 4:38 PM , 5535 applications processed into RKB website.
        Kurt Bradley

Comment

Got mine done today. Just have to fax paperwork in.

Comment

....and don't forget to notify the HOA that they will recieve an e-mail that must be acknowledged for the application to go to confirmed status. Must be done by 9/28.

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle
              ....and don't forget to notify the HOA that they will recieve an e-mail that must be acknowledged for the application to go to confirmed status. Must be done by 9/28.

For those of you unfamiliar with the HOA term, it stands for " Head of Agency". Whomever was listed as the HOA will recive a computer generated email when you have submitted the CEDAP application that will direct them to the CEDAP website at RKB. Once there they will have to "acknowledge" that they are aware the application has been submitted. You only have until 9/28 to accomplish this or your application is discarded.

Once that is done you should start loggin in and checking on your applciation status looking for the "SAA-Concurs" message.That is your "key" that the application has gone on to the "review" process at Fort Huachuca.
              Kurt Bradley

Comment

I can't remember the shut=down schedule, but if you don't get "SAA Concurs" on your status. After a set date in early October (edit--October 6), every application that has not been sent back as "SAA Non-Concur" will be forwarded as if it was "SAA Concur". Inother words, no action by the SAA is the same as Concur.

earl
                Last edited by Greenacres2; 09-23-2006, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenacres2
                  I can't remember the shut=down schedule, but if you don't get "SAA Concurs" on your status. After a set date in early October (edit--October 6), every application that has not been sent back as "SAA Non-Concur" will be forwarded as if it was "SAA Concur". Inother words, no action by the SAA is the same as Concur.

earl

Earl, here is direct from their site:

The application period for CEDAP 06 will end on September 22, 2006. The shutdown of the application period will follow the milestone schedule below:

Friday, 09/22/06: As of 1700 EDT, no new applications can be submitted. Any application still in Draft status will be discarded.
                  Thursday, 09/28/06: As of 1700 EDT, no further Head of Agency confirmations of applications in Submitted status will be permitted. Applications still in Submitted status will be discarded. Reconfirmation of applications that have been resubmitted following SAA non-concurrence will still be permitted.
                  Wednesday, 10/04/06: As of 1700 EDT, no further Head Of Agency reconfirmations of applications in Resubmitted status will be accepted. Applications in Resubmitted status will be discarded.
                  Friday, 10/06/06: As of 1700 EDT, SAAs will no longer have the ability to non-concur on applications. All applications still in Confirmed or Reconfirmed status at that time will be transmitted for evaluation.
                  Kurt Bradley

Comment

Thanks to KTB for all the assistance on the CEDAP application.

I do have a small question. When was the awards posted on the last applications and will these awards be on the same time line?

Comment

Originally posted by Volchief1

I do have a small question. When was the awards posted on the last applications and will these awards be on the same time line?

Nobody really knows for sure but one thing is for sure is the RKB Manager is good about keeping us up to date on the time line and any setbacks that may happen.

Dwayne

Comment

Originally posted by Volchief1

Scott,
                        I'm thinking it was late May for the main announcement and mid to late June for those of us in the supplemental round. I'll check my file on Monday when i get to the office.

Dwayne,
                        Amen to that. Having a chance to meet Mr. Hewitt in Orlando was icing on the cake for that trip.

You guys both get your apps in for this round? It'd be nice to do a reunion trip!!

earl

Comment

CEDAP Round II application period ended on Jan 13th, 2006.

The award list was posted on May 17th, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Greenacres2
                            Scott,
                            I'm thinking it was late May for the main announcement and mid to late June for those of us in the supplemental round. I'll check my file on Monday when i get to the office.

Dwayne,
                            Amen to that. Having a chance to meet Mr. Hewitt in Orlando was icing on the cake for that trip.

You guys both get your apps in for this round? It'd be nice to do a reunion trip!!

earl

Scott,
                            May 18th was when I got our announcement.

earl,
                            I sure did!!!! Went for extrication equipment this time. So if they do the same thing this year, and if we are lucky enough to get an award, the training will be in house. Loogootee fire dept, which is next to us, still hasn't got their extrication equipment from CEDAP II. Wonder what the hold up is? We have used our thermal imager twice since we put into service. We really love it!!!!

Dwayne

Comment

We are shooting for the 5 gas analyzers. With the number of chem plants and highway traffic we have, that package would be a real plus.

I presented the training PowerPoint on the TIC last Monday. Membership was not looking forward to since we had a prior TIC and some of the guys thought it would be a waste of time to train on something so simple. They did seem to receive the program very well though, and have a better grip on how and why these work. In the end, the training went really well and i don't think anybody left feeling like their time was wasted. The PP slides were great to have as a resource. We're starting a Mandatory class next month, and i'm hoping Chief adds a module on TIC so we can go through that again.

earl

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X