CEDAP revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEDAP revisited

I have answered question 22 and 23 repeatedly now about a million times, and I still don't feel comfortable with my answers.

I realize that the answers are agency specific, but can anyone who has asked for a thermal imaging camera show me what they used - so I can get some better ideas?

Thanks

Don't over think it. It's a TIC, a simple object fulfilling one purpose in many possible scenarios. It can be a simple answer, and should be. Have some self-confidence, you can do this.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

I still don't have my CEDAP done, can anyone answer this question: Does it take everyone on a volunteer department to be NIMS certified to be in NIMS Compliant for the Grant?

Comment

Yes. The loophole is "reasonable effort being made", so as long as classes are scheduled and training is currently taking place you should be fine.

By October 1st 2006 it's 700, 100 and 200 levels. After that 300, 400, and 800 for the appropriate personnel, mainly chiefs & EMA.
        Brian P. Vickers
        www.vickersconsultingservices.com
        Emergency Services Consulting
        Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
        Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

So Brian, if only the officers are NIMS certified and we have classes planned for October 17, 2006 to certify the rest, I still should fill out the application, and we should be ok?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X