1199A qusestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1199A qusestion

In 2003, we were awarded an AFG for a TI.

I did not write this grant, but I am now doing the grant writing.

I can't see the 1199A for that award in the pull down. Should I?

Helpdesk has reset the account to me, and all my info is on file. Last year, I did get the "Dear John" late in the process, so I do know they can contact me.

I'm wondering if this is something I need to bring up with helpdesk, or is that normal?

I see everyone saying "Check your 1199 under your last award", but I can't.

Back to eating Tums and chewing the fingernails....
    "The uniform you wear was given to you. The respect that comes with it must be earned."

Heretic
    Lieutenant
    Vermont

Try this. Go into the drop down menu for 2003 and click on manage grant. On the left hand side you should see "direct deposit form 1199A". Click on that and see if it brings up the 1199A.

Also, check the drop down menu for your 2006 grant. Look to see if "Update 1199A" is there.

Comment

On my 2003 drop down, I have only 2 options:

View Application
      Grant/Revoke Access

Nothing else.

As far as the 2006 grant, I've been doing that, daily!
      "The uniform you wear was given to you. The respect that comes with it must be earned."

Heretic
      Lieutenant
      Vermont

Comment

You should talk to the helpdesk or FPS and explain not all of the info for the 2003 grant is showing in the drop down menu.

In the drop down menu you should see the following:

View 1199A
        View Award Package
        Manage Grant
        Closeout Grant
        Grant/Revoke Access

Even though they reset the account (User ID & Password) they may have not transferred (maybe they won't since some one else wrote the grant) the rest of the application. Best to call and find out what you can access.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Heretic
          Lieutenant
          Vermont

Comment

1199 a question

Just for clarification, (wow that's a big word for a Mainer), if we got the 1199a 2006 on the old 2002 grant drop down and we need to make a change
            do we just wait till after the announcement to contact the help desk?
            CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO START!!!!!!

Comment

No, contact them now. They will "release" the 1199a for you--which means you will get the "update 1199a" link in a drop-down box (either the original award or the '06--i'm not sure). When that happens, you click the link, make the corrections on screen and print it to take for signature. ALL CORRECTIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE SYSTEM, not after you print--so be prepared with the needed info when you click the link.

Once you have the new copy signed, mail according to the instructions. By doing this now, it won't slow you down when it's time to collect. Plus it will give you something to do while you wait!!

earl

Comment

As Earl pointed out, have the info you need to change ready. Once they open the "Update 1199A" link, you have have short period of time (48 hrs. or less comes to mind) before the link is closed.

Comment

and...you only get to open it ONCE. Of course they can release it again, but that's another phone call, more time, etc. Not that i've been there. Or done that. (or had the sinking feeling that my department could never get federal funding 'cuz i screwed up the 1199).

earl (yes, it's true--i did let them see me sweat!!)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X