No 1199 update yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 1199 update yet!

I keep checking for an 1199 update (about 6-10 times/day) and nothing yet. Am I screwed this year or is there hope?

i'm certainly no expert, but from what I've learned from the gurus on here, you're certainly not screwed. The 1199s that have gone out so far have only scratched the surface. From the way it sounds, only people that have scored 98 - 100 on the computer scoring have gotten anything so far.
    What did you apply for?

Comment

I'm in the same boat. Don't let it get to you just yet, there's a LOT more to go out, I'm sure.

Comment

never give up

don't give up, we were about too after trying for a tanker since 2002, but it looks good for us now, we got 1199a and 10 ?

Comment

Originally posted by quietone
          I keep checking for an 1199 update (about 6-10 times/day) and nothing yet. Am I screwed this year or is there hope?
          Plenty of time (and funding) still remain. There's a pretty good amount of assistance available here for future apps too. As for the present...your stats qualify you to join the "I am freaking out..." thread and support group. Drop in, there are many more like you.

earl (i can quit any time i want. i've done it 4 times this week.)

Comment

Relax, people, relax !!

Comment

that is exactly my approach - sit back and not fret ...keep the celebration bottle cold - if the award comes in open....if not - the directions say to open anyway!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X