No announcement yet.

1199A on/after 9-11-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the past, we have recieved the questions in the mailbox and personal e-mail, but not always at the same time.

Comment

10 qs in email

The 10 q's we received yesterday was in our email address listed in our profile. As of yet, it has not showed up in the inbox on our application so I am assuming that it was only 1 message sent and that went to our regular email address.

Comment

10q's

Culpster--ours only came to the department (listed on the Profile) e-mail this year, not to the firegrantsupport message center. The last two times it went to the firegrant message center, not to the profile email. Same true of the others i worked with this year.
        earl

Comment

Our AFG 10 q's came to our 3 emails listed on our application and our SAFER 10 q's came to the main email listed on the application, neither went to the mailbox on the FEMA website.

Comment

Our 10 questions this year only came to the email address in our application.

Comment

Received 10 Q's today via e-mail.

Comment

Just checked Ohio Senator Dewine's webpage. It has 2 firegrants listed for this Friday Sept. 22, one for Whitehouse and Huron, Ohio. Upon further investigation it shows this was some leftover money from 2005 Appropriations. My sources state that the 2006 grants will start on Sept. 29, only time will tell, as they apparently have a few bucks left to get rid of from last year!

Comment

They called me yesterday to confirm our email address and within 30 min. I had our 10 questions. Nothing was ever sent to the mail center on firegrantsupport. Also, ours did not have a deadline or anything about responding ASAP. Does this mean we will not be in the first round?

Comment

Minnesota Fire Service News has just updated that as of Sept. 20th (today) that the first 2006 grants will start Oct. 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by fireman601
                      Minnesota Fire Service News has just updated that as of Sept. 20th (today) that the first 2006 grants will start Oct. 6th.

Actually, it says "on or ABOUT" oct 6th....

The person at DHS could have been incorrect, but he was pretty insistent that it would be a week from Friday for the equipment/vehicle grants, and
                      this coming friday for SAFER.

Comment

The Congressfolk get the released awards on Wednesdays prior to the public announcements, so with no one releasing anything yesterday I'm inclined to think that the 6th is still the date. Warren (from MFNS) has pretty solid & different sources than the rest of us so when we get the same info it usually means that's what it will be. Again, I'd like it to be tomorrow and next Friday, but looks like the 29th for SAFER and 6th for AFG main. Closer than we have been.
                        Brian P. Vickers
                        www.vickersconsultingservices.com
                        Emergency Services Consulting
                        Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
                        Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Brian when you say Oct 6 are you referfing posting the list on the internet or contacting the departments to let them know they were awarded?

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er
                            The Congressfolk get the released awards on Wednesdays prior to the public announcements, so with no one releasing anything yesterday I'm inclined to think that the 6th is still the date. Warren (from MFNS) has pretty solid & different sources than the rest of us so when we get the same info it usually means that's what it will be. Again, I'd like it to be tomorrow and next Friday, but looks like the 29th for SAFER and 6th for AFG main. Closer than we have been.

As I posted in another thread - I recieved my call from my congress critter
                            yesterday for my safer.

A DHS employee has told me that the safer will drop on this Friday. (He also said the equipment/vehicles will be on the following friday) but he could be wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by sgafirefighter
                              Brian when you say Oct 6 are you referfing posting the list on the internet or contacting the departments to let them know they were awarded?
                              Same thing. They happen at the same time.
                              Brian P. Vickers
                              www.vickersconsultingservices.com
                              Emergency Services Consulting
                              Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
                              Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

I talked to Senator Bill Nelson from FL office today and they have gotten roud one for the SAFER and there is one from FL but they have nothing from the Fire Act.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X