Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    Yes, any 2006 number on an 1199A is still a good sign. Those normally come from DC, updated in the main system. The Q emails come from the local FPSs, so that's why there is a difference in arrival. They have to manually send them out and if they're buried with other prior awards, other Q emails and the like, it may take a little longer than some others to get the emails out. They'll show up eventually. Some of the delays could be from other departments that are playing games, so it's not that the FPSs are just sitting around and not sending them out. Believe me, they're working their tails off to get this buggy moving.

Leave a comment:

• sgafirefighter
    replied
    Good for you BC79er!! Do you still think an 1199 tagged to an earlier grant is as good as. I have one that has been stuck in limbo since the 7th.

Leave a comment:

• Culpster
    replied
    Still no 10q's for us... Starting to wonder what is going on!!!! We havent recieved anything either to update our 1199a either (even though we are still in the award period for FPS).

Any clue Brian??? Should we be woried??? We have a 2006 AFG award # on our 1199a, and we are all caught up with our paper work on FPS (in fact we are ready to close out on it (we recieved the FPS award in March, but recieved our money in July, and have made all the purchases and what not. Spent evey penny)).

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by jmkfire
    Just getting a little worried.
    Everytime I see you post, I remember the guy there in Riley that has
    two CAFS units sitting under a tarp in his driveway...

Have you all ever considered talking him out of those?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    More 1199As released just found another truck for Arkansas.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    I didn't ask actually. My booth was in Hall F at one end, and theirs was in front of Hall A. I almost needed a taxi, that convention center is huge. But then again everything in Texas is bigger.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by BC79er
    It sounded like that was the plan. '2500 in the pipe' was the phrase used. Couldn't get any more clarification than that. That makes it sound like 2500 1199A links are out there, but to me it would seem like they haven't sent them all. Not enough people celebrating like that happened. Hopefully more 1199As dump this week.

Did they happen to say anything about any more
    supplemental grants from 2005?

(not that I am getting greedy or anything)

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    It sounded like that was the plan. '2500 in the pipe' was the phrase used. Couldn't get any more clarification than that. That makes it sound like 2500 1199A links are out there, but to me it would seem like they haven't sent them all. Not enough people celebrating like that happened. Hopefully more 1199As dump this week.

Leave a comment:

• jmkfire
    replied
    Originally posted by BC79er
    I got to talk to a few of DHS's grant program folks at Fire-Rescue over the weekend. The information they can share is that more SAFER 1199As are coming out, as Fire930 stated with finding theirs. Also Round 1 will be about 2500 awards. They couldn't say whether all of those have been updated with 1199A links or questions, but that's the goal. So keep your eyes peeled for either one of those coming in and get what they need back to them ASAP so you can get the ball rolling on award day.
    So they are going to try to get 2500 AFG awards out in the first round?
    Historically, don't a lot of vehicles go in the early rounds? If we don't see any 1199A update in the next couple of weeks for our vehicle app., could we pretty much be out of the running?
    Just getting a little worried.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Should still be October 6th for AFG, might be Sep 29th for 1st round of SAFER. They couldn't come out and say any specifics but based on other items those could be the magic dates.

Leave a comment:

• ksmith31
    replied
    Award Day

Any clues from that conversation when award day might be?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    I got to talk to a few of DHS's grant program folks at Fire-Rescue over the weekend. The information they can share is that more SAFER 1199As are coming out, as Fire930 stated with finding theirs. Also Round 1 will be about 2500 awards. They couldn't say whether all of those have been updated with 1199A links or questions, but that's the goal. So keep your eyes peeled for either one of those coming in and get what they need back to them ASAP so you can get the ball rolling on award day.

Leave a comment:

• Fire930
    replied
    Got the 1199 update for SAFER on Friday morning.. nothing yet of AFG...

Leave a comment:

• celsokid
    replied
    I found the update today, but i'm not sure when it was put in our application because I recently moved and haven't had internet access for 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Looks like they're just in question mode for right now. Hopefully we'll start to see more 1199As come out soon. They may be doing an every other week thing to make sure all of the Q emails get answered to go along with the 1199As.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X