1199A on/after 9-11-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1199A on/after 9-11-06

Please post here is you have gotten your 1199A update link on or after 9-11-06. I am trying to establish a pattern of how FEMA is doing this. I still have no reference 2006 number on my successful 2003 nor 2005 grant (not successful in 2004). Let's see how many get updated this week.

Oodles will be updated this week. Times will vary by location since they are basically working down the scoring list from top to bottom. They have been releasing anywhere from 9-10am through late afternoon since it only happens when the FPSs are in the office. East coast will probably hear before west coast since that's the way the world turns.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Has anyone had any changes today? Seems like the forum is quiet with any new updates. No changes to ours as of 1600hrs central time today.
      sigpic
      "Just remember. No matter where you go. There you are!"

Comment

I looked around 1345 hrs and found our link for the 1199 update in the dropdown menu......... People keep asking if we're really gonna get it........ I just tell them it's nothing official yet, but to get the 1199 puts us up there at the 95-99% range of getting the grant........ especially this early in the process....... I'm not too far off on that, am I??
        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
        We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
        IACOJ

Comment

Recieving the 1199A is a very good sign. You are correct in what you are telling the members. It's only official when you recieve the award letter.

Congratulations

Comment

You're very close! When you get the 10Q's I'd say your odds go to 99.5%
            I'd bet you will be in the first or second round.
            sigpic
            "Just remember. No matter where you go. There you are!"

Comment

So is Mini-Me getting a Mini-Pumper?

Congrats!
              Brian P. Vickers

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er
                So is Mini-Me getting a Mini-Pumper?

Congrats!
                Actually, Mini-Me got that in the 2002 grant (I believe).......

This time, it's PPE and communications..........
                The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                IACOJ

Comment

I see a 2006 Award #

I just checked and I do indeed see a 2006 reference number on the 2003 Grant award "Update 1199a". The 2006 # is right after the 2003 and 2004 numbers, which were awards. We did not apply in 2005. This sounds and looks like a good sign, right? Or just routine Federal red-tape numbering? No sign of the 10Q's yet. Can I at least be a little more optimistic? Thanks and good luck!

Comment

Yep, it's a good sign. On your way to #3 it looks like.

As far as I can find nothing went out today. It may be that they do not send things on Mondays, or everyone was remembering. Hopefully everyone did a lot of that today.
                    Brian P. Vickers

Comment

2006 afg

I havent heard anything yet and no 1199 or 10 questions hope we get it this is the first one we have went for so ill keep checking it

Comment

Has there ever been a company that got the award ref nunmber and then did not get the grant???
                        We have the 1199a ref number for 2006 grant but no questions

Comment

Since nothing went out today the questions will show up over one of the next couple of days.

Only 1 department has gotten the link and not gotten the award, but it was a typo on the part of the FPS that made theirs show up. It was corrected quickly. All others with the links have gotten the awards as long as they didn't turn the award down.
                          Brian P. Vickers

Comment

ok

O so what your sayin brian we may get it still and i think u may be getting that paperwork back

Comment

Most definitely. There's a ton of money left, we haven't even scratched the surface. Over the next 3 weeks we'll have over 2,000 departments notified of a pending award. I think we'll still be in the 5,000+ award total range again.

Remember folks, we've only been getting 1199As for 4 days, no worries yet.
                              Brian P. Vickers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse