Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJVaughn
    replied
    You know it is amazing how popular you get with folks when your department name shows up on "THE" list. Had one that couldn't figure out how to reach us directly so they called a department across town to get them to pass on a message.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Awards for 3/9/07 just posted!

Leave a comment:

• WJVaughn
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    Wish we knew what the problem was in getting today's awards posted!!!
    I agree. It is nice to get the phone calls and the grant site updated but you just want to see it in writing some where.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Wish we knew what the problem was in getting today's awards posted!!!

Leave a comment:

• CAFD02
    replied
    Finally

1199 update 12/04/06
    1199 confirmation 12/06/06
    Reduction 02/28/07
    Award 03/09/07

New SCBA's and new gear $228,299 federal share

Leave a comment:

• k3twpfire
    replied
    I really wish I could have made it over the Laporte. I really wanted to be there, but unfortunately I could not. I hope my narrative that was included in the seminar was helpful. Feel free to email me any time and pick my brain!

Leave a comment:

• jwfisher
    replied
    Got a call from Senator Schumer's Office yesterday (Finally!). New extrication equipment for the Stanley Hose Co.!

It has been a great year for us; CEDAP, Polaris Ranger, DEC Grant, and now AFG.

Thanks to all of you for your advice, especially Kurt and Brian.

Good luck to all in 2007.

Fish

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    If k3twp would have made it over, that room might have looked like crows on road kill from all the brain-picking!! Congrats on your delivery Steve--nice work.

Derrick--i think the new ride is red. Yep, red. Unless the '07 chassis on the lot was white--we got our hands on one of the last 550's in the country, so color wasn't as important as access!!

earl

Leave a comment:

• Limeforever
    replied
    Earl, I expect some pics when the new truck gets in. Oh by the way what color is it?

Leave a comment:

• Limeforever
    replied
    k3twpfire, nothing like the smell of new gear, at least until after the first dumpster fire that you wear it to. Congrats and be safe. Be gald that you didn't make it to LaPorte, I was gonna pick your brain on those SAFER grants.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    Congrats WJ--you've been holding your breath for a while now!!

earl

Leave a comment:

• WJVaughn
    replied
    YEE HAA. I am finally turning in my membership (temporarily) to the limbo club. Got the call from Congressman Tanner's office a few ago. 38k after a 12k reduction for EMS PPE. Moving over to the CEDEP Lounge to see if the view is any better.

Leave a comment:

• WJVaughn
    replied
    Since we are sharing;
    PM Dickson 468 F & AM
    Tennessee

Leave a comment:

• Limeforever
    replied
    Thanks AC, yself and almost all of my family.

MM
    676 F. & A.M.
    Kentucky

Leave a comment:

• k3twpfire
    replied
    We are really celebrating now our 2006 AFG Grant now. All of our PPE (head-to-toe) is now in and issued. The gear washer/extractor is installed and operating.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X