X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC1503
    replied
    http://www.gbp.net/valleylodge/graphics/WP/

I copied it from near the bottom of the above page. There are several nice wallpapers for desktop use there also.

PM
    457 F. & A. M.
    Indiana

IACOJ

Leave a comment:

• Limeforever
    replied
    AC where did you get your logo, I am very interested in that. I wear one on my collar everyday. Appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• AC1503
    replied
    Chief1120,

I sent you a private message. I need an email address to send the narrative.

Leave a comment:

• chief1120
    replied
    AC1503,
    Would you share your narrative? I'm been trying for a compressor for the last three years with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• AC1503
    replied
    We received our Award Notice today for a small grant for; a Breathing Air compressor, cascade, & fill station; and a foam inductor for an engine.
    We are now at 60%, being 3 for 5.

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    I was extremely surprised at the amount of vehicle aquisitions this late in the game.

Leave a comment:

• WJVaughn
    replied
    The limbo club gets smaller every week. Congrats to all of this weeks winners.

Leave a comment:

• famfox1800
    replied
    Real Celebration Thread

Yahoo! Just checked the web.......We received the award for a ventilation system, Thermal Imager and other firefighting loose goods! 4 out of 5 years!!!!!!!!!! Thuinking of going into the grant writing profession.......NOT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CMullen8
    replied
    Received 10 questions on January 12, received notification from Senator Rockefeller on February 28. 52,131 for turnout gear and washer/extractor.

Leave a comment:

• Chief2701
    replied
    Thanks There was actually three departments named from NW Indiana this round

East Chicago,South Haven and Lake Hills about $260,00o total our share was $105,000 (Bunker Gear,Extractor,TIC,pagers and LDH)

For those of you following along, we also recieved a reduction notification for our TIC from $12,000 to $11,000 last week.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    Congratulations to you and South Haven, Chief. Sen. Lugar didn't post a press release today (or last week for that matter)--I'm glad "Pete" called you!!

earl

Leave a comment:

• Chief2701
    replied
    Recieved the call from our Congressman this afternoon... sat on questions for 4 weeks

Leave a comment:

• SBLGFD
    replied
    Well I can take a deep breath now - Got the call from Senator Feingold’s office this afternoon congratulating us on our $813,000 ($772,000 federal share) regional communications upgrade. Thanks to all those who helped and to the staff at AFG.

SBLGFD

Leave a comment:

• ameryfd
    replied
    Originally posted by ameryfd View Post
    Finally, after sitting on 10Q's for a couple of months got one today for an emergency generator. One more still on the way (got the 1199 about 5 weeks ago, but nothing since)..... Happy day.....

(Note, bragging to follow).... 10 for 11 now on the AFG!
    Update--10 Q's email just arrived at 11am today for the final one I have out.

Leave a comment:

• Not2L84U2
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    KACHING! Mother lode! Hit my regional interoperable communications grant for Upper Leacock , PA for $1,000,000. 81 departments in that regional. Congrats to Lancaster County FDs!THis has been a white knuckle ride for sure on this one
    CONGRATS Kurt and Lancaster County!! $1 million...that's amazing!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X