The "REAL" celebration thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cressonafireman
    I got a call from the county EMA office. He had spoke to the local congressman.
    We are getting announced this Friday !
    Party Time !
    Congrats! It is about time you finally heard...

I am already looking forward to the housing!
    Kevin Lubinsky
    Captain
    West Shore Bureau of Fire
    Cumberland County PA

FTM-PTB-EGH

Comment

• New to the forum and way late posting this-

AGF Awarded $213,000 on 10/6/06 to purchase new pumper/tanker. Will replace 1974 GMC (P.O.S.)tanker.

Congrats to all other that received Safer and AFG funding!

Comment

• Late to post as well. We finally got a truck. $181000. This will replace a 1978 Ford F-700 converted flat-bed with a front-mount pump. The pump was a worn out Barton American UA-50, 500gpm. Very hard to get parts for. Good luck to everyone whose waiting. We have tried for three years. So don't give up, just keep working for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CordovaFire
          Late to post as well. We finally got a truck. $181000. This will replace a 1978 Ford F-700 converted flat-bed with a front-mount pump. The pump was a worn out Barton American UA-50, 500gpm. Very hard to get parts for. Good luck to everyone whose waiting. We have tried for three years. So don't give up, just keep working for it.
          I had wondered how long it was going to take you to post that one dude! Congrats, I love it when a plan comes together!
          Kurt Bradley
          Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
          " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

• We finally got the calls today......... $87,049 for PPE/Communications!!
            The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
            We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
            IACOJ

Comment

• We Got It

We got a call from Tim Holden Yesterday. We got the $250,000 for our new engine.The Party starts Friday night woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Maryland Senator Barbara McCluskey just contacted me. We got our PPE.
                $62,130.00

Comment

• Received the call!!!!

Just received a call from Congressman Larson's office, we received our FEMA grant for new airpacks/RIT equipment/cascade system. Yeehaww!!!! Let the celebration begin!!!!

Comment

• Haha! I finally get to make a post in this thread!!!! And it looks like I'm the first one for this week to post. Just got off the phone with our congressman's office and was awarded a federal share of $171,000 towards the purchase of a new tanker. With our share this brings the total to $180,000 for our new truck.

Just some of the details for those who are interested....2000 gallon tank, single axle, single cab, with 1000 gpm PTO pump. Preferably looking at a dryside tanker. Just a few of the highlights!

Ok, gonna go run some laps now to burn off some of this excitement. Thanks everyone for all the help along the way. Big thanks go out to Kurt for the hours we spent on the phone working on this project and to Brian for all of his insight and input along the way as well. Thanks again everyone from all of us at Catlin!

Comment

• Dewine site being updated now

http://dewine.senate.gov/pressapp/releases2.cfm?type=1

Comment

• Originally posted by Not2L84U2
                        Haha! I finally get to make a post in this thread!!!! And it looks like I'm the first one for this week to post. Just got off the phone with our congressman's office and was awarded a federal share of $171,000 towards the purchase of a new tanker. With our share this brings the total to $180,000 for our new truck.

Just some of the details for those who are interested....2000 gallon tank, single axle, single cab, with 1000 gpm PTO pump. Preferably looking at a dryside tanker. Just a few of the highlights!

Ok, gonna go run some laps now to burn off some of this excitement. Thanks everyone for all the help along the way. Big thanks go out to Kurt for the hours we spent on the phone working on this project and to Brian for all of his insight and input along the way as well. Thanks again everyone from all of us at Catlin!
                        Your welcome. The next round of award notices is in the Congressional hands at this time. Calls are starting here in Florida already.
                        Kurt Bradley
                        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

• Finally!!

We're getting $85,671 for new air packs and radios!!!

Comment

• We're one of four from Indiana. Thanks Kurt for your help.

Comment

• A little late

I'm a little late but we received our notification 11-10-2006 $131,609. Actually federal share is $125,029. Now comes the hard part, specs, bids, dealing with city hall....

Comment

• Originally posted by nmfire613
                                We're one of four from Indiana. Thanks Kurt for your help.
                                Congratulations nmfire!! Glad to see some Hoosier funding coming in--$52,000+ for North Manchester. Checked Sen Lugar's press release, that's a huge award for East Columbus too.
                                earl

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X