It's Started ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Started ?

It was in the local paper this morning that Congressman Shimkus (IL) announced that a local fire dept here in Southern Illinois was awarded an AFG Grant. The grant was for operation and safety, would this be 2005 or 2006?

rbh, Collinsville just announced that they're getting $135,000 for new Zoll NIBP/defibrillators too. Mike said it was "fire grant" money but I'm checking with him to see if it's 2005, 2006, FP&S or something else. I would think though that we would have heard news of 10Qs or 1199A updates before they start announcing this year's grants but I guess you never know.

Do you have Jim's number? Call over there and ask him for our peace of minds!

Chad
    Last edited by kprsn1; 08-10-2006, 09:29 AM.
    SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
    Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
    I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

Everybody hold the phone folks. These are 2005 AFG supplemental awrad rounds fomr returned money etc. It IS NOT the 2006 awards yet.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Dang you Kurt! Just go ahead an burst our balloons like that! That's what we figured though but it sure makes for some interesting conversation doesn't it?!
        Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
        I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

Originally posted by kprsn1
          Dang you Kurt! Just go ahead an burst our balloons like that! That's what we figured though but it sure makes for some interesting conversation doesn't it?!

Sorry guy but one of my functions here is to make sure the rumor mill gets quashed and that accurate information is out here for you guys. Have a little more patience. 2006 Awards will eventually get here.
          Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by kprsn1

Sorry guy but one of my functions here is to make sure the rumor mill gets quashed and that accurate information is out here for you guys. Have a little more patience. 2006 Awards will eventually get here.
            Kurt Bradley

Comment

Kurt, you're right and I think everyone here appreciates your efforts along with BC79er, Dixie, and all the others. Without you guys I think some of us might go insane from lack of accurate information. Thanks again to all of you for keeping the rest of us in the loop!

Chad
              I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

Late 05 AFG award

Hey Kurt,

I just got off the phone with the Congressman's office.

We have been awarded our 05 AFG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tlagow
                  Hey Kurt,

I just got off the phone with the Congressman's office.

We have been awarded our 05 AFG.
                  Called your station house and you had already left earlier. Congrats dude!
                  Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse