Got it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:ThNozzleman

Seriously folks, I would stop worrying about it. Don't stress over whether or not you miss "that call," or not. If you land a grant, they WILL contact you if your info is correct.

This statement is sooooooooo true. FEMA called and left a message on my cell phone. YOU WILL be contacted if the info is correct.

Comment

Received a phone call from one of the local news channels asking about the grant money we received from FEMA. It appears that one of our congressman called them and let them know we received the grant. NOTHING was told to us. I looked on the USFA.FEMA website and sure enough our name was on the list for the 20th round. Now where did i put that checkbook??????

GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE

Comment

Got "the call" from our congressmans office this morning. Now the real work begins!

Comment

Received the 1199A link 10/06, confirmation of 1199A on 10/20, 7 questions plus an extra question on 10/25. Did not make the 21st round.

How long is the average wait to receive an award?

Comment

How long is the average wait to receive an award?
            Well, we've been waiting for three years!
            We are still waiting!
            CR
            Visit www.iacoj.com
            Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
            RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

CR, I sure hope there's something left for you guys next year. What was it you applied for?
              Member IACOJ

Comment

Finally!

After 2 years of frustration looks like we might have made it! Got the 1199 update on 10/23. Received the 7 questions yesterday, 11/7. Going for turnout gear, SCBA's, hose, radios and training. I'm saving the cigar for the official word. For those of you still waiting, keep the faith!
                SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
                Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
                I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

Congrats; light up, friend.
                  Member IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader