Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NERVOUS to be or not to be that is the question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffmedic11
    replied
    Breathing a sigh of relief now. Received the 7 questions just after noon today. Looks good now. GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE.

the link must have been legit

Leave a comment:

• redtrucks
    replied
    We are in the same boat! I would assume that FEMA is going through a lot of requests and it will take more than a week, especially with a goverment holiday on 10/13. I have my fingers crossed hoping that the 1199 link is a good indicator of a grant.

Leave a comment:

• ccmfcchief
    replied
    I,m in the same boat as ffmedic11. Really starting to wonder if this was a error with the drop down box. I sent in the 1199A form and had it verified with postal service that it was recieved. But still no questions. Any advice to what my next step should be?

Keeping the fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• ffmedic11
    started a topic NERVOUS to be or not to be that is the question.

NERVOUS to be or not to be that is the question.

After learning of the mistakes on the 1199a form, i finally got in touch with someone atFEMA. The comments she made to me left me with alot of questions concerning the grant. The main one was " ummmm your application is still under review and lets not do anything until you are confirmed". Now i have doubts that the 1199a link was legit. I have yet to receive any questions from FEMA nor any confirmation that the 1199a was received by them. Maybe i'm just getting a little to nervous about the whole thing. OR AM I?

GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X