Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    Last year most of the links seemed to appear on the couple of days following the announcement day. I think it seems to be that way this year too, with most getting the links added on Fridays thru Tuesdays for the most part. Wednesday and Thursday they're busy handling announcements.

Leave a comment:

• blairbritt
    replied
    Question? Does anybody know if there are only certain days that the 1199A's are put out into the drop down box or could it be at anytime. Made it thru peer review, but the wait now is killing us.

Leave a comment:

• wlfd58
    replied
    Thanks Matt

I contribute our success last year, and our progress this year, to the people on these forums.
    Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• sgvfccaptain
    replied
    Wlfd58,

We also received a grant in 2002 and 2003. The link stayed in our 2002 grant. WHEN you get your grant they will ask again is you need to change bank info. Congrats on the "six" question and get ready to go shopping.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• firelaw
    replied
    We recieved the "view 1099A" on our drop down box on the 6th too. Had the 1099 back DC on the 14th because of the holiday. We haven't heard anything as of yet. Who knows

Leave a comment:

• wlfd58
    replied
    7 Questions

We recieved a grant in 2002.
    We made it through peer review this year, and was sent 7 questions instead of 6 on Sept. 20. One of the questions was, "Is there in changes in your banking information?". We answered no. Will they transpose our 1199a to our current 2003 application link?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    No, it will say 'Submit 1199A' or something along those lines. View Application and Grant/Revoke Access are on everyone's page.

Leave a comment:

• blairbritt
    replied
    We have a "Grant/Revoke Access" in or drop down box, this is not the 1199 we are looking for is it?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Everyone who submits the 1199A gets the email, but only those that are going to be awarded get the 1199A submission request, so I'd get ready to make some purchase orders.

Leave a comment:

• redtrucks
    replied
    We received the 1199A drop down link on 10/06/03 and mailed all the info to FEMA the same day. Haven't heard a thing from FEMA since. Now later this morning I received an email on the FEMA website that said "This email is confirmation that your SF 1199A, Direct Deposit Form, has been accepted by our financial system on 10/20/03. The information is certified by you as accurate. Therefore, this will be the information used when FEMA makes payment,as requested by you."

I'm hoping that this is a good sign that we receive a grant.....or is it a generic email that they send out to everyone who submitts the 1199A?

Leave a comment:

• upnorthfire
    replied
    Just wondering if there was a change in the drop-down menu for those who received the Dear Johns. Did the denial letter come to the mail box in your status page also?

Leave a comment:

• redtrucks
    replied
    We recieved the 1199 link on 10/6/03, completed all the bank info and air mailed to FEMA the same day. Haven't heard a thing from FEMA in regards to the 6 questions. Does FEMA always ask the 6 questions? Worried that the 1199 link was just a generic drop down box. Our state had no awards last week.

Leave a comment:

• ffmedic11
    replied
    Since there were no departments in WV in the last round, WOULD be nice to see a few in the next round. I'll keep my fingers crossed with ya. GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE

Leave a comment:

• Firefghtr
    replied
    Well you have to admit it, the drop down box does add a little excitement to the site. I dropped by the site today after having gotten home and listened to my phone messages (had one from FEMA ). I tried calling back and left a message for the lady who called me. After I logged on to the site, I noticed the drop down box, clicked on it and lo and behold.....there was a 1199 link. Hopefully things will be looking up from now on. Keeping our fingers crossed here in WV.

Leave a comment:

• ffmedic11
    replied
    Got the 1199a update in the drop down box. Filled out the form and had the bank do their part. It is now on it's way to FEMA. Still waiting to get a confirmation on the online submission form. Still not getting my hopes up. You never know what's gonna happen.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X