Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

Do you get an email whenever they send you the 1199a or whatever it is. Or do you just have to keep loging into the fema site and checking.
    "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

You will get an email that is sent to the email address you registered when you submitted your appliaction. It will probably have something like "Direct Deposit Form 1199A" in the subject line.

In addition, they will also place a copy of that message in your inbox for you to be able to view when you log into your application.

Comment

I recieved no notification of the 1199A. I only found it because I would log on and check 2-3 times a day.

I did get the questions by email, but that is all.

I would check at least daily.
      -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
      -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Comment

Ok, thanks guys. I've been checking both the email and the application at least once a day.
        "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

Comment

1199A LINK

We recieved an 1199a link on our status page, but have not recieved any questions or an email link to let us know it was there. How does everyone feel about our odds? It just apeared Tuesday. I contacted FEMA and they said to go ahead and fill it out in case we are awarded.

Comment

oh well jsut got the dear john email today so I'm not worried about it anymore.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X