Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quint1driver
    replied
    Your location shouldn't have too much to do with it. Im in much the same situation. There are 3 other stations within 5-6 miles. As its been said here before, its all in the application. We're 2-3 for well over $200K. There is no way we could upgrade as much as we have with that. How about someone from outside your situation reviewing your app? I know there are people here that would be willing to look it over.

Leave a comment:

• rfcmitch
    started a topic Round of Disappointment

Round of Disappointment

Now I wonder... for 3 years my department has applied... for 3 years my department has been denied! So one starts to wonder why?

Do you guys think it has anything to do with us having 3 departments within 7 miles of each other?

Or maybe they just dont like us.

But then this point gets raised at our hall...

There is a department near-by that has one the grant this year. They already have more money than they know what to do with and they win? It has happened repeatedly. So I havent filled out the application or anything but does it ever ask budget? pupils? size? I am just kinda curious, cause atleast in my area, the departments that need it arent getting it.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X