Donate what you replace!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSMV72 View Post
    We have donated several pieces of our equipment to our mutual aid neighbors. We are currently in need of just a few boots for some of our junior FF. All of our old boots that we replaced are too small. We need some size 11 and 12. If anyone has some that they would be willing to donate to hep support our juniors program the kids would appreciate it. You can email me a [email protected] Thanks
    Send me a PM with what sizes/widths you need , if you pay the shipping we can probably help you out.

Comment

I know of about a dozen and a half wire frame scott 4.5 harnesses that are available. They are NFPA 1997 edition compliant. Equipped with integrated PASS. No masks, cylinders or RIT connections. Bi-annual flow test records are current. Units taken out of service a couple of months ago when replaced with newer harnesses.

If you pay shipping, agree that donation is as is, no warranty is made and will perform your own inspection or testing prior to use I can work to arrange donation to your department.

Send PM or email if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BCCB View Post
        I know of about a dozen and a half wire frame scott 4.5 harnesses that are available. They are NFPA 1997 edition compliant. Equipped with integrated PASS. No masks, cylinders or RIT connections. Bi-annual flow test records are current. Units taken out of service a couple of months ago when replaced with newer harnesses.

If you pay shipping, agree that donation is as is, no warranty is made and will perform your own inspection or testing prior to use I can work to arrange donation to your department.

Send PM or email if interested.

Already have a taker for these. Hope they go to good use and are a benefit to another department.

Comment

Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
          Send me a PM with what sizes/widths you need , if you pay the shipping we can probably help you out.
          I tried to send you a PM. The web site keeps saying I can't because my private messages are turned off under options. I have looked in my profile info and do not see anywhere to turn them on. That sounds good to me, we would be happy to pay shipping. We need two pair of size 12 medium width. If someone can chime in and tell me what I need to do send you a PM that would be great.

Comment

I tried to send you a PM. The web site keeps saying I can't because my private messages are turned off under options. I have looked in my profile info and do not see anywhere to turn them on. That sounds good to me, we would be happy to pay shipping. We need two pair of size 12 medium width. If someone can chime in and tell me what I need to do send you a PM that would be great.
            Log into your profile. Find "settings and options". Click on "edit options". then scroll down to find "enable private messaging" click on the box to check it. This should enable the PM feature.

Comment

E-mail sent,,,,,

Comment

The one department I'm on we got new turnout gear. Our old gear went to another department i'm on. Now this other department i'm on will be donating that gear to another local department. In 2007 we donated a bunch of old scba to a group that sends donated items over seas and yes we were worried about liability if someone in the states got them and something happened thats why we sent them overseas. No matter how much you think you have your butt covered a lawyer will find a way to come and get you.

Comment

Not in 49 of the 50 states. Only CA has donor liability, all other states are free of this so you can donate without issue. A non-profit in any other state can donate items to any other non-profit in any state but CA and never be held liable.
                  Brian P. Vickers
                  CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
                  FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
                  www.helpmewithgrants.com
                  www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

If anyone has anything they are replacing due to a grant,let me know. We ALWAYS need stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by admpaul View Post
                      The one department I'm on we got new turnout gear. Our old gear went to another department i'm on. Now this other department i'm on will be donating that gear to another local department. In 2007 we donated a bunch of old scba to a group that sends donated items over seas and yes we were worried about liability if someone in the states got them and something happened thats why we sent them overseas. No matter how much you think you have your butt covered a lawyer will find a way to come and get you.
                      For departments that are really THAT worried about liability, we offer this -

http://www.dfs.dps.mo.gov/dfsdonatedequip.htm

You can even still designate the department the equipment goes to, or the method, we just pass paperwork through the program.

(the Fire Marshals office just got slammed into much smaller quarters, they really don't want to lay hands on the gear, they just want it out there to needy departments.)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X