How many Rounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Rounds?

Anyone have any idea how many rounds there will be in this year? Also does anyone know what the total grant amount awarded is thru round 11?

Thanks,
    Mike
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome".........
    Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

I.A.C.O.J.

E.S.A.D.

NYS SFI

There is no set number of rounds.

There is a bucket with about 750 million dollars in it and each week FEMA lets us know who received drinks from the bucket.

With so many thirsty departments out there it's no wonder people are getting anxious. I mean after all, look at all of the departments who have been awarded. However, this is not an issue of the bucket being halft full or half empty; it’s still more than ¾ full.

About 750 million is sitting in the bucket, only 22% has been distributed (168 million). Don’t lose faith, you'll have plenty of time and there is still plenty of money left.

Comment

Man am I thirsty.......

Comment

We got awarded earlier this month...I think I've drank 20 rounds since then...hiccup!
        “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
        ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

EastKyFF, where do you hail from

I'll toast you tonight, congrats. What was the grant for?

Comment

Thanks...the grant was for replacement of all our turnout gear, retrofitting SCBA with integrated PASS, replacement of expiring SCBA bottles, new training library, laptop, projector, digital camera, and digital camcorder. It is a bigger project than we could have done on our own in 10 years. We are very excited.

We're located about an hour south of the Ashland, KY/Huntington, WV metro area.
            “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
            ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X