Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    Additions to projects are generally accepted, as long as they are within the scope of the original application. Gear washer have been included in the past. There's only one possible caveat: if you specified how many sets you're going to buy, and you're changing to hav enough to buy the washer. In other words if you said you're buying 20 sets and instead you want 15 sets and a washer, I don't think they'll let that go. On the other hand, if you know have a lower bid, and that would give you extra money, you should be able to purchase the washer and dryer. As long as the money you were awarded from FEMA does not equal more than 90% of the total project, you should be fine. Call/email FEMA to make sure, but since a washer and dryer will help keep the gear in better shape and extend it's useful life, I don't think there's any problem with it.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bell205
    started a topic Finally! Now have a question on the award

Finally! Now have a question on the award

My department received a grant this year for PPE. I was just wondering if anyone would know if an industrial gear washer and dryer could be included with the grant monies?

Jim

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X